::Friends::
Duhx, I hate it when people don't reply my message. It's rude you know?
Anyway, its MONDAY already! And what's so happening about Monday?
The new school term starts today! I assume every TP student must be having Monday blues today. Term tests results will reach our hands when we attend the lessons. And yes, it's pulling me back to the reality world, forbidding me to forget about the results. Haha, bless me people!
I'll be having a class teaching presentation at 8am. And I certainly feel that it will be horrendous. *gosh* I'm scared.
By the way, I've received a reply from my lecturer already. But what I've read from the email gave me an heart attack. It says:
Hi,
I am unable to open your attachments as it will kill my IE after a malicious script warning.
And this left me DEAD also. ![]()
-=Something that went into my mind before I sleep=-
Friends are friends forever....
Even though sometimes contacts between each other are lesser,
but I know we will keep the friendship deep in our hearts.
It is the same with relationships, it's a give & take situation.
A note is what most it takes to stay in contact with each other,
it doesn't matter who take the initiative,
what matters most is that we've each other in our hearts.
Be it whether we are miles apart or we're side by side,
friends stay close always to the heart.
And true friendship happens when 2 friends are walking in opposite directions,
and yet remain side by side.
As our lives go on, we will remember all the times that we've spent together;
and as our lives change, we will still be friends forever,
even though we may lead a different path in life....
I'll remember you.
It's time to sleep...I'm left with 4 hrs to sleep....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home