Friday, February 20, 2004

:: PAINFUL LIPS ::

Track: S.H.E -Ta Hai Shi Bu Dong

Ouch! Darn! Got my lips swollen! No! Not because of kissing! LOL. The stupid fridge's door bang against my lips when I was trying to get a cup of ice. DuH. It bled just now. *PAIN ARH*

Anyway, this marks the end of my term test. It would be another year then I will see them again (well, I will be going for SIP **attachments** , so next semester, I will not have any tests). Done quite badly for the tests, at least I knew there will be rooms for improvement.

Today. Lotsa happenings today! But I don't know how am I going to start about talking about it.. Arghs. Basically, its just human relationships problems. Nahz... Not bgr. Just friendships. I just want a simple life in poly, but some people out there are just hypocrites. Duhx. They could just stab you behind your back anytime; and we will never realize it. By the way, at the same time, we still treat that person as our good buddy. How ironical.

Today. The bunch of us went out after the session in school. Went off from school around 5. Attendees : TenCek (Our Ah Cek), YiMing (the RollinMao!), Adrain, Yong (he loves to be known as that), with my usual gang, Kuan, TTL, AK (AnKian..haha..Found another AK), Quan, Ah Bao (Stephen), Jaslyn( LiLi Goh LiLi), and another unknown guy + Me! Wow.. Actually, was in quite a bad mood previously. But was cheered up by yong. Nice chap! Iyah.. I am not going to bother myself about that problem again.

My life. It has always been good. I am not going to let problems tie me down. Everyone has their own problems, its up to them whether they wants to live their life to the fullest or just drain all their time away. Yes. I am sad sometimes, but I am trying not to affect someone else mood. It isn't nice to show people such attitude & face. That's why I am a happy-go-lucky girl. I may be a lil' more bad tempered, but hey! I get frustrated easily, but it also ends fast. Like what I have said about myself, I am a serious person when it comes to study & work. Can't be more sure than that. I hate people whom don't give in their best. I do understand there isn't any perfect person around, I am not too.... But certain things.. I have the rights to ask and strive for more. I do love my life, and I want to live my life to the fullest. My motto when it comes to giving a helping hand in studies => If you want others to teach and help you, you'll have to help yourself first. Otherwise, forget about asking for help. I love to give a helping hand to people who needs help. Tho' I might be naggy and kinda fierce sometimes.. Haha.. Well... Cuz I'm quite 'expressive' in my ways of expressing myself...So I might get a bit louder as when I talk. Muahahah... So friends, I'm not trying to scold you....Err.. I'm just 'excited'.

Bad Things 'bout ME!
= Bad Tempered
= Impatient
= Over-confident
= Stressed myself too much
= Lazy
= Talkative
= Noisy
= Evil
= Unreasonable
= Forgetful
= Big spender
= Untidy
= Loud
= Mean
= Too playful

**Peeps..Anything more to add on? Just leave me @ the comments part. Muahah



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home