Wednesday, February 25, 2004

:: Kino!~ ::

Was planning to go kuan's house, they are meeting at 10am in the morning. =_="""
Dropped the idea cause I simply can't wake up in the morning. Haha. Will be making my way down town to get some books. It has been long since I stepped into kino! Here I come!


[Edited @ 9.15am]

  因為知識貧乏,所以閱讀。
  因為生活無聊,所以閱讀。
  因為不快樂,所以我閱讀。
  因為很快樂,所以我閱讀。
  因為想與別人不一樣,所以閱讀。
  因為想與別人同一樣,所以閱讀。

  因為閱讀,
  所以閱讀。

Came back from kinokuniya, Orchard. Bought 2 books. Chinese books. Have been long since I buy any books to read. High time to read now since its the term break!
Haha! I went paragon's supermarket and shopped in there for 30minutes I think. Bought a packet of curry mixture, some potatoes, 2 jiken drumsticks and a packet of instant mushroom soup. KeKe. Cooked the curry for dinner just now. It tastes heavenly! *Gosh* I'm so full. *bURpXX*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home