:: 3 more papers to go on ::
Craving for: Sushi Tei's Curry Rice!
I'M HUNGRY....
Pretty high chances that I will flunk all my term tests papers this term. Have been really too slack this term plus the term is being cut short by a week. Everything is in a rush, and it is only weeks after new year. *Still in holidaying mood*
Gort my bro-in-law to teach me some codings just now. Praying hard that nothing will go wrong with tomorrow's paper.....
Shall do some reading up, and memorizing of the codings later. Wun be sleeping early tonight either.
Anyway.....just discovered something weird is going on in school, with my sir. He had a weird stare at my gang or maybe even me every time he saw us..He isn't giving us ( or rather me) such attitude in the past. Am I too sensitive, or is he really feeling I am a pain in the arse?
Gonna get this clear. I'm no longer interested in grades only. I want a good grade WITH good knowledge of the subject. Good grades don't really stand for anything alone, but with the knowledge, that is the one that I am pursuing for. If I don't equipped myself well with the knowledge, I seriously think that I will have problems dealing with my future work. So.... when I am trying to do more follow-ups, asking more questions, it means I don't have a good grasp on the topic and I want to know more about it. Get this firm + clear....
I'M HUNGRY....
Pretty high chances that I will flunk all my term tests papers this term. Have been really too slack this term plus the term is being cut short by a week. Everything is in a rush, and it is only weeks after new year. *Still in holidaying mood*
Gort my bro-in-law to teach me some codings just now. Praying hard that nothing will go wrong with tomorrow's paper.....
Shall do some reading up, and memorizing of the codings later. Wun be sleeping early tonight either.
Anyway.....just discovered something weird is going on in school, with my sir. He had a weird stare at my gang or maybe even me every time he saw us..He isn't giving us ( or rather me) such attitude in the past. Am I too sensitive, or is he really feeling I am a pain in the arse?
Gonna get this clear. I'm no longer interested in grades only. I want a good grade WITH good knowledge of the subject. Good grades don't really stand for anything alone, but with the knowledge, that is the one that I am pursuing for. If I don't equipped myself well with the knowledge, I seriously think that I will have problems dealing with my future work. So.... when I am trying to do more follow-ups, asking more questions, it means I don't have a good grasp on the topic and I want to know more about it. Get this firm + clear....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home