Sunday, February 22, 2004

:: Genki! ::

Received this book for my 18th birthday present (which is like 5 months ago?!). By the way, a special thanks to the someone who gave me this book. Has been a great guidance for how I should walk my life. Anyway, hasn't got time to finish reading the book. Well, PBL is stressing me thoroughly! Started reading the book again just now. This is really a good book. Was touched by some of the words that this author has written. Learnt quite a lot too. That's words of life.

Good book to start with if you are feeling down. It gives me a totally different way of living my life. Has been feeling quite down due to some school & personal matters. Got no one to talk to about them. Everything is staying in my heart. There's no way I will tell others about my personal things. I am kind of stuck in that position for long. Until, this morning when I came over this book, it brought me some hope, and taught me that my way of living my life is wrong. I kept asking myself, this is my life. I can live it happily or in a sad way. But if some others in the other end of the world who is battling with some diseases and can happily fight and live their life, why can't I? We will never know how long we will live, maybe the next minute we stop breathing.. maybe maybe maybe. We will meet all kinds of difficulties ahead in our life. It can't be smooth sailing through-out our days. We must be brave towards any problems instead of being a coward hiding in a hole, crying that you have lost to fate & destiny. Treasure your life! Live your life to the fullest. Strive hard for your goals. With determinations, hopes & faith. There will be one day that we will succeed.

Out to the library this morning to get some books - on javabeans, and the JSP. Seriously need some reading up before I can attempt doing the teaching notes again. Well, I have been slacking too much recently. This shouldn't have happen to me! Starting striving hard!
Went jaslyn's house to do some fixing on her poor computer after visiting the library. Guess she must have mistreat the computer. *lOl* Anyway, I did some fdisk, formatting and converting the fat32 drive to NTFS. Next, installation of windows file! Windows XP =X  Hah! This is call making use of the skills we have learnt in school. keke! Computer Communications! Duhx. Everything should be running smoothly for the poor computer now. *prays hard that nothing happens to the computer.... to think I spent the whole afternoon there, doing the fixing =_=! *
Had a mahjong game with them after the late lunch. Enjoyed myself in the game, actually don't intended to play. But.... due to some unforeseen circumstances..ahahah. I won! Gosh! I can't believe it! Cuz' my luck wasn't good for this year..I thought I will have to fork some $$ out. Haha... They must be furious to see me stalking time! :>


This is the introduction of the book. Isn't it nice? A book to heal the soul, and also brings hope to people (*at least, it does for me*).


[Edited @ 10.58AM]


Which Royalty Are You? Find out! By Nishi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home