Thursday, March 04, 2004

:: Reply..Replies..Replied ::

Went blog-hopping around as usual!

By the way, do you think my English is atrocious? (Hopefully, I am blogging in with proper English **plus some singlish to show the originality of Singaporeans!*)!

Uh huh! Decided to write such an entry. It's a continuation of the previous entry, it's the one that I wrote about friends.
It's time that I voiced something into my dear blog. I guess Shi Yan must be having some ear problems now. He has been listening to my problems since ages ago.

 



Wrote those few nights ago. Maybe some might not agree with my writings, but its something that I believe.
Friendship... it's a very simple relationship. But I just don't understand why people complicate it.
Like what I've said previously, it's a give and take situation. We did give in and tried salvaging the friendship. But this can't be an one-sided affair. For at least, I know that I've tried to save the situation. I tried inviting her to my house for gathering. It's alright not to turn up, but at least I took the step to give her a message. We were expecting things to be alright when school starts, but least that we know, she gave us attitude when we first see her. Hey! We are friends, and we aren't toys! You don't keep showing attitudes to your friends right? Who likes to talk to someone who gives an attitude face? We don't need an entertainer here or we need to humor anyone. We are just need to be ourselves when we are in our gang. If she wants a confrontation, she can just come forward to us. We are open with everything. In our gang, we don't keep things to ourselves. Even though, there might be quarrels in between, but it will still be resolved in the end. Why? Cause we are willing to talk about it. (btw, without attitude faces).
Let me give you a scenario,
                                    We were considering of finding her to talk about the problem. But why did we hold our steps? Cause, she simply ignored us and gave us attitude faces every time she saw us. I even remembered one of my friends, greeting her online, but sad to say, there is no reply. But we all knew she was around, cause she was chatting with one of our friends. It's rude you know?
                                    Even that time when I was having some problems with Rini, I did reply her messages when she tried messaging me.

Well, I'm tired, tired of all these games. She can just carry on with her attitude faces, and forget about our friendship. But we can't. Cause, she was once our friend. It's sad to see such things happening, but we are caught in between. How do we solve problem if she refused to face us?

By the way, I disliked greeting anyone who gives me a stupid black face & I simply hate people spouting nonsense.

~*Good Night*~



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home