:: Exhausted ::
Tired.. That's the word in my mind right now.
I've done another copy of the codings now. So total, I have 2 copies to show my sir. I'm just doing it to clear my doubts. Cuz' I've my own design, he has his, but to be exact, his design should be the one I must understand & follow. There are no really perfect designs from anyone, everyone has their way of doing their codings. But the design is really important. If I don't get it right now, most probably I might get myself drown when I am doing the FYP.
Guess, the design in my hands are the ones he want.. Otherwise, I really don't know what he wants me to do. *Cross my fingers*.. My bro-in-law commented that the design aren't good. The steps keep repeating itself. *arghs*
Anyway.. It's the open house! 12-02-04 to 14-02-04
I'm participating as an e-guide (for your info, it's the engineering-guides) to bring students/public around the engineering block. Wow.. This is the 1st day. N I am totally worn out. But it's fun! Fun coordinating with the people to do work, like bringing the students around. And the best thing is, we made lotsa friends. It's more then a Hi-Bye friend.
Jaslyn and me took 2 groups of students today. Urghs.. Badly reminded with the 1st group. The batch of students we got, get separated up into 2 groups - 1 group with enthusiastic students, another with students whom are eager to leave. Got a hard time coordinating with them and our guides to walk as a group, as 1 group is walking so fast that the people at the back cannot catch up; while the people at the back are walking as slow as an ant. Urghs. We only spent 5 mins at the EPS 2004. LoL. They've totally shown no interest at all. Lost some students in the midst of the route. *fwah* But the 2nd group of students we got are nice. They seems fascinated with the projects, and also they've paid attention to all the booths (there must be some black cats somewhere, but just leave them out). Overall it's fun bringing the 2nd group around. Only that both jaslyn and me felt so tired & giddy.
We will be participating for all 3 days. Hope everything goes well for us. As well for Shi Xiong and the rest of our team. Jia You!
I will be doing my computer communications demo tomorrow. Kind of very edgy and uneasy about it. Don't want a mess out of it. Hope everything will go well for me. At least don't spoil anything. Ms Kwan (my lecturer) is a nice lady (only to say she is quite serious at times). Heh.. Till now, I have not get any naggings/scolding from her. Hopefully there will be none!
By the way, I skipped DMSD lab today (because of open house) and my lecturer was teaching on the topics that I don't understand. *gosh* I was terrified with that idea. So I emailed my lecturer. *winks* She is really nice! She gave me a call back, and told me that she will come over to spend some time with me tomorrow. She is also involved in the open house tomorrow, but she is willing to take time off for me! Her kindness will be greatly appreciated! So tomorrow, I might have to leave the guides for an hour to do some quick revision with her.
Term test is really round the corner... Another 3 days... Whoosh.. Studying.. That's what I seriously need to get myself to do.
By the way, it's Friday the 13th!Fwah!!!! Bless me & my presentation!
I've done another copy of the codings now. So total, I have 2 copies to show my sir. I'm just doing it to clear my doubts. Cuz' I've my own design, he has his, but to be exact, his design should be the one I must understand & follow. There are no really perfect designs from anyone, everyone has their way of doing their codings. But the design is really important. If I don't get it right now, most probably I might get myself drown when I am doing the FYP.
Guess, the design in my hands are the ones he want.. Otherwise, I really don't know what he wants me to do. *Cross my fingers*.. My bro-in-law commented that the design aren't good. The steps keep repeating itself. *arghs*
Anyway.. It's the open house! 12-02-04 to 14-02-04
I'm participating as an e-guide (for your info, it's the engineering-guides) to bring students/public around the engineering block. Wow.. This is the 1st day. N I am totally worn out. But it's fun! Fun coordinating with the people to do work, like bringing the students around. And the best thing is, we made lotsa friends. It's more then a Hi-Bye friend.
Jaslyn and me took 2 groups of students today. Urghs.. Badly reminded with the 1st group. The batch of students we got, get separated up into 2 groups - 1 group with enthusiastic students, another with students whom are eager to leave. Got a hard time coordinating with them and our guides to walk as a group, as 1 group is walking so fast that the people at the back cannot catch up; while the people at the back are walking as slow as an ant. Urghs. We only spent 5 mins at the EPS 2004. LoL. They've totally shown no interest at all. Lost some students in the midst of the route. *fwah* But the 2nd group of students we got are nice. They seems fascinated with the projects, and also they've paid attention to all the booths (there must be some black cats somewhere, but just leave them out). Overall it's fun bringing the 2nd group around. Only that both jaslyn and me felt so tired & giddy.
We will be participating for all 3 days. Hope everything goes well for us. As well for Shi Xiong and the rest of our team. Jia You!
I will be doing my computer communications demo tomorrow. Kind of very edgy and uneasy about it. Don't want a mess out of it. Hope everything will go well for me. At least don't spoil anything. Ms Kwan (my lecturer) is a nice lady (only to say she is quite serious at times). Heh.. Till now, I have not get any naggings/scolding from her. Hopefully there will be none!
By the way, I skipped DMSD lab today (because of open house) and my lecturer was teaching on the topics that I don't understand. *gosh* I was terrified with that idea. So I emailed my lecturer. *winks* She is really nice! She gave me a call back, and told me that she will come over to spend some time with me tomorrow. She is also involved in the open house tomorrow, but she is willing to take time off for me! Her kindness will be greatly appreciated! So tomorrow, I might have to leave the guides for an hour to do some quick revision with her.
Term test is really round the corner... Another 3 days... Whoosh.. Studying.. That's what I seriously need to get myself to do.
By the way, it's Friday the 13th!Fwah!!!! Bless me & my presentation!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home