::troubled::
Arghs.. I've decided to put my work aside, and do something that cheers me up. I updated a new template for my blog. Got tired of the doggie version (but its my fav theme)..
I've done a new template, which I named it :: VCho:: It stands for Valentine Chocolates ~ Juz like the pronunciation of VCho. Sounds unique.. Uh Huh..... Chocolatey Template.. Are you hungry?
Term test is really round e corner.. Oyah! A great news! BUSSP papers are cancelled ! So I will not have any papers on V-Day. (tho I have no dates).. I will still be in school doing the open house till late afternoon. >,<
Wasn't very happy today either.. Received the reply from my sir.. Kinda quite 'fierce' replies.. I guess he is equally angry? I didn't mean to do anything to make any life's bad.. or I wanted to improved the grades. I just wanted to learn the proper way of codings. Iyer.. One sentence, I am a problematic student. Bleah...
Regarding the codings, it's still unsolved... Haiz...
[Edited @ 3.07AM]
By the way, I've removed the function of having songs playing in the site, after reading the notice from terence blog. Well.. We just forget all about the copyrights laws, since music are greatly distributed on over the net.
=_= Haven gort use to the site without music. *yawns*
I've done a new template, which I named it :: VCho:: It stands for Valentine Chocolates ~ Juz like the pronunciation of VCho. Sounds unique.. Uh Huh..... Chocolatey Template.. Are you hungry?
Term test is really round e corner.. Oyah! A great news! BUSSP papers are cancelled ! So I will not have any papers on V-Day. (tho I have no dates).. I will still be in school doing the open house till late afternoon. >,<
Wasn't very happy today either.. Received the reply from my sir.. Kinda quite 'fierce' replies.. I guess he is equally angry? I didn't mean to do anything to make any life's bad.. or I wanted to improved the grades. I just wanted to learn the proper way of codings. Iyer.. One sentence, I am a problematic student. Bleah...
Regarding the codings, it's still unsolved... Haiz...
:: Doggie Theme from Dec 2003 - Feb 2004 ::
[Edited @ 3.07AM]
By the way, I've removed the function of having songs playing in the site, after reading the notice from terence blog. Well.. We just forget all about the copyrights laws, since music are greatly distributed on over the net.
=_= Haven gort use to the site without music. *yawns*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home