:: Term Test Arrival ::
There are too much to do, and yet too little time is given to accomplish them. I'm cutting this entry short.
TP Open house ends today. Help out for all the 3 days. Had fun working together, and of course, knowing more friends. Enjoyed playing & chatting around with my new found friends. They are nice ya know! This will be an unforgettable event for me... At least I would not be able to get such experiences if I don't join the guides.
Went for the buffet treat just now. Food was alright (good enough to stuff a hungry stomach)... But as soon as we've finished our food, resting at the stone seats, a vehicle came across to the toilets downstairs. Gosh.. They are collectingthose stuffs from the toilet. Can you imagine the smell? It's soooo pungent. Almost died from that.. By the way, I've vomited as soon as I smelt it.
Must chiong to study already... No more time left.. Anxious..
TP Open house ends today. Help out for all the 3 days. Had fun working together, and of course, knowing more friends. Enjoyed playing & chatting around with my new found friends. They are nice ya know! This will be an unforgettable event for me... At least I would not be able to get such experiences if I don't join the guides.
Went for the buffet treat just now. Food was alright (good enough to stuff a hungry stomach)... But as soon as we've finished our food, resting at the stone seats, a vehicle came across to the toilets downstairs. Gosh.. They are collecting
Must chiong to study already... No more time left.. Anxious..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home