Nahz.......
Heh heh!~ Ser and I are planning to go over to marina south for steamboat on friday. LoL. Enjoy eating with her. We are both food lovers.
Anyway, I really appreciate Ser, soot and dap's help... when I was struck in that matter. Talking to them helps! (Soot must be thinking... this jestin.. very lor sor sia).. haha..
To me.. nothing matters now. School's getting busier everyday. Projects coming in. I'm preparing myself for more workload. Research gonna start soon. No point dwelling in things that have passed. ... Just that I am shutting my mouth ...
In school right now.. There are 1 more lecture @ 3pm to go, before I can go home for my NAP! Heh.. Guess I will be doing some research in the library tomorrow. Need to heat up my engine, to work better.
Anyway, I bought several files just now. IT cost me $10.80 ... Just the start of the week.. I'm going broke soon. DuhX.. Too Bad.. I have the habit of changing new files every new sem... LalAlA
Anyway, I really appreciate Ser, soot and dap's help... when I was struck in that matter. Talking to them helps! (Soot must be thinking... this jestin.. very lor sor sia).. haha..
To me.. nothing matters now. School's getting busier everyday. Projects coming in. I'm preparing myself for more workload. Research gonna start soon. No point dwelling in things that have passed. ... Just that I am shutting my mouth ...
In school right now.. There are 1 more lecture @ 3pm to go, before I can go home for my NAP! Heh.. Guess I will be doing some research in the library tomorrow. Need to heat up my engine, to work better.
Anyway, I bought several files just now. IT cost me $10.80 ... Just the start of the week.. I'm going broke soon. DuhX.. Too Bad.. I have the habit of changing new files every new sem... LalAlA

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home