I'm still awake...its 4.16am . This isn't good. I've been sleeping at 4am waking at 12pm everyday. Not a good habit. Must kick before school starts. I miss school.. I miss PBL.. I miss my lecturers.. I miss my friends.. I miss the food (tho I've already gort soo tired of it), I miss everything, everyone .
Wednesday, December 03, 2003
Previous Posts
- -= Feeling very mixed up right now =- Met an old f...
- -= Feeling very lost for words right now. Shocked....
- Well, Gotta so bored till I went surfing in TP's w...
- Yay! My granny ish here! (She's from malaysia~) Ni...
- Went ice-skating with my aunties yesterday. Didn't...
- what's really going into me? Went shopping with m...
- Was going through some online photos just a moment...
- 1. What's your name? Jestin ng2. How old are you? ...
- I've received my results thru sms this afternoon.....
- I'm soooo tired after 2 days of activities..... Fe...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home