Monday, November 24, 2003

Was going through some online photos just a moment ago. Sweet memories coming back to me. I can't stop smiling now. I've really enjoyed myself that day. Especially that's my big day.. That's me on 27 Sept 2003. Venue: Sentosa's Padawan Beach. It was organized by Cent Club (it's for computer engineering students). Fatefully, it's on my birthday too. Everyone was singing me a happy birthday ~ Felt really happy that day. Really had sweet memories about poly life, tho there were also bad ones.
I still remembered that during my year1.1, Barry and the rest of my classmates sang me a birthday song on the bridge. I was so touched. Didn't expect them to know about my birthday. Love them for that.... E018 rulx!
Actually, I've loads that I wanna blog down...But it's kinda late now... I should go and look for zhou gong and have a game of chess with him *haha*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home