-= Feeling very mixed up right now =-
Met an old friend from sec sch just now. She went Australia for studies, and recently came back singapore for some visiting. Wow... She's kinda lady-like now. Nice & pretty =_=.
As I was listening to 933 (it's playing some sad songs), I was thinking of some personal stuffs. I figured out that I don't really understand myself. What the hell do I want? What's really going thru my mind. I'm so mixed up inside. Life's simply upside down right now. I'm still trying to balance myself. Stuffs are getting me down....
Life's short..Gonna make use of it to the fullest...
Met an old friend from sec sch just now. She went Australia for studies, and recently came back singapore for some visiting. Wow... She's kinda lady-like now. Nice & pretty =_=.
As I was listening to 933 (it's playing some sad songs), I was thinking of some personal stuffs. I figured out that I don't really understand myself. What the hell do I want? What's really going thru my mind. I'm so mixed up inside. Life's simply upside down right now. I'm still trying to balance myself. Stuffs are getting me down....
Life's short..Gonna make use of it to the fullest...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home