Friday, November 28, 2003

Went ice-skating with my aunties yesterday. Didn't have a great time there. My ankle is swollen again. I guess it didn't heal properly after the last sprain I've got during the study week. *ouch*
Met my old friend at bugis (p/s: I took a cab over there.... waited for the damn cab for 20 mins! Guess the area is really quite secluded). Then, we went to plaza singapura for movie~ Caught Master & Commander. Err.... This is the only movie I've watched that don't have a female lead actress! lOl. Anyway the movie is ok , tho I didn't enjoy it much. Felt like sleeping instead. Oyah! I've 2 guys sitting beside my friend. And something funny happened. While we're watching, we have lotsa doubts, and while my friend is asking me about it, the guy's friend is also asking about it. So the guy and me...answered our friends exactly the same! And IT happened through-out the movie. Oh my gosh...It's soooo paiseh.... And when the movie ended, the guy and me gave the same comment. Guess he heard what I've said, and turned back and stared at me. LoL....


:: Edited @ 2.56pm ::
Went to do some surfing and came across the Australia's Curtin University of Technology . Was reading about my course. E Computer Engineering degree...( was thinking of a Computer Systems Engineering(BEng) degree....... It's a 4 yrs course....and guess what...the total course fees will bring up to an amount of 82K..That's only the course fees. Haiz.. How am I suppose to come out with such a lump sum of money! It's kinda impossible. My family definitely will not be able to support me, I still have siblings at home( 2 younger sister --1 just finish her olvls; another still in secondary school, and a younger brother - he isH in primary school). DuhX.....I just hope that I can make into local university....That's my dream...tho I will most welcome the idea of studying abroad...Nahz..it's impossible....Just hope my results can bring me into local unis..........I WANT A DEGREE..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home