-= Feeling very lost for words right now. Shocked. =-
Went out with my family (my siblings, my god sis, my granny, my mum, and my aunties).A total of 8 persons out traveling. Went harbourfront & Plaza Singapura for some shopping. But in the end, I bought myself nothing again *cries*
I might be going Malaysia with my granny when she is going back on the 12th. Going in for some shopping. This time round, only my lil sis and I will be going. Gonnna get some nice stuffs for myself. *Winks*
Did some sleeping test just now. This ish the results.Personality Test
Went out with my family (my siblings, my god sis, my granny, my mum, and my aunties).A total of 8 persons out traveling. Went harbourfront & Plaza Singapura for some shopping. But in the end, I bought myself nothing again *cries*
I might be going Malaysia with my granny when she is going back on the 12th. Going in for some shopping. This time round, only my lil sis and I will be going. Gonnna get some nice stuffs for myself. *Winks*
Did some sleeping test just now. This ish the results.
On your side, with your knees slightly bent
If you sleep on your side with your knees very slightly bent, it shows that you are a sincere and loving person. You are sensitive, polite and gentle. You would never hurt anyone intentionally - you're too nice a person. You have a good heart, and everyone is fond of you. You get along with most people, as you see the good in them and ignore the bad. This is a rare quality. However, at times you tend to be too harsh and critical of yourself. If you make a mistake, you will brood about it for hours - or even days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home