Monday, December 01, 2003

Well, Gotta so bored till I went surfing in TP's website. Came across this page that I can look for student's info and their examination schedule information. Feeling curious of how some of my friends did, I went 'playing' with the web. Was shocked to find out that almost 95% of the people whom I've went to look for their information, need to take the supplementary papers. Among them, 90% are taking the engineering mathematics supplementary papers. *OMG* I didn't know that the paper killed so many of them. It's all Vick's fault. He set the paper till even I've problems doing it (anyway,  I'm not good in maths la, it's no wonder that I've problems, but I gave up 11 marks. Cuz I've never seen the question before. I've done 8 past yr papers, ya koe! Shocked me out of my life.)

Time is running out...I still have not prepared myself for it. *Feeling Nervous*


Sunrise
Sunrise - You seek to learn all you can so that you
may teach the wisdom of the world to others.
You enjoy tranquility and peaceful beauty, and
like to feel at one with the world.

When are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home