1. What's your name? Jestin ng
2. How old are you? Officially 18 & 2 months old~~ LoL
3.Do You have any Nicknames? err....Not sure wor....but people normally call me by "jEs"
4. When is your first love? ........Sheesh.....Er...A few years ago loe..dUhz
5. First kiss? lalalalala
6. How tall are you? 163cm
7. How many girl/boyfriends do you have? Boy-girl friends? Lotsa...
8. Sour, spicy or sweet? Can I have spicy and sweet? lOl...
9. What would you do when you are free? I'm forever struck with the computer =_=
10. Hobbies? Computer Computer Computer
11. Do you club? NoPe....I very Guai one~
12.Favourite Magazines? Not really, just dump me with any....
13. Are you a smoker? I HATE IT! ARGH!
14. Are you drinker? Not really...I only drink when it is time to... >-<
15. How much money will you bring when you go out? Depends...But if I'm broke...I will definitely stay at home and rot.
16. Car, diamond or money? Can I have car + money?!!?
17. What phone are you holding now? Nokia 7250~
18. Coffeebean or starbuck? StarBucks!!!
19. Where do you stay? SiNgApoRE~
20. What is your favourite food? Just dump me with any food~ lOl...Basically, I eat everything...
22. Chocolate, Sweet or cake? ChocolatE~
23. Can your ears move? Err...NoPe
24. Do you dye your hair? Yearp.... Gonna dye it soon... All those PBL ish giving me more white hairs...(arghs)
25. What languages do you speak? Mandrain, English... n most of all Singlish~
26. How many phones in your house? Lemme count..I've gotta 3 house phones...7 mobiles
27. How many toilets? 2
28. When you are doing your business in the toilet what would you do? Reading newspaper or Mags~Sometimes I might be studying inside too...hahahah... Making good use of the time
29. Do you swim? Yearp... But I've not been touching any waters for long....long...time..
30. Do you gamble? Yearp..But not frequently.... Just play for the fun of it...
31. What is your favourite sport? Sport?!? Aww..too bad..i dont do sports..lolx. Can sleep be counted as 1?
32. Love,techno or classcial? All 3..I just love music!
33. What is your favourite drink? venom blue...! nice nIce
34. What is your temper? Hot hot Hot...(oops)
35. What kind of person you are? Me ar? Wo shi hao ren! lol...Anyway..if u wnana the answer..U gonna ask my friends..
36. What would you wear when you go to bed? Clothes la..I dont sleep naked...lolx
37. What is the 1st thing to do when you wake up? Turn off e alarm..and zZz again..haha
38. Do you eat breakfast? NoPe...
39. Favourite tv show? Err.... I dont really watch TV...I would rather computer~
40. Who you want to meet? The King of my life...(ppl gort queen..I must find my King too)
41. What type of person you are? Type? arr..I dunoe.... lolx..Told U le..Wo Shi Hao Ren...
42. Where do you like to go? Jipun!
43. Do you wear specs? Yearps...
44. When is your birthday? 27th Sept 85'
45. Do you buy Branded Goods? Err..Once in a blue moon..
46. How many hours do you spent talking on the phone? Depends...But I dont really use e phone...I use e COMPUTER! lol..
48. If a guy or a lady want to know you as a friend, would you give your number to them? Depends la.. First impression very important..
49. Do you watched R(a) movies? lOl... Ar..... I very guai one OK! (animations gort watch before la..hehehe)
50. One night stand? Err..I dislike this idea.. But who noes?
2. How old are you? Officially 18 & 2 months old~~ LoL
3.Do You have any Nicknames? err....Not sure wor....but people normally call me by "jEs"
4. When is your first love? ........Sheesh.....Er...A few years ago loe..dUhz
5. First kiss? lalalalala
6. How tall are you? 163cm
7. How many girl/boyfriends do you have? Boy-girl friends? Lotsa...
8. Sour, spicy or sweet? Can I have spicy and sweet? lOl...
9. What would you do when you are free? I'm forever struck with the computer =_=
10. Hobbies? Computer Computer Computer
11. Do you club? NoPe....I very Guai one~
12.Favourite Magazines? Not really, just dump me with any....
13. Are you a smoker? I HATE IT! ARGH!
14. Are you drinker? Not really...I only drink when it is time to... >-<
15. How much money will you bring when you go out? Depends...But if I'm broke...I will definitely stay at home and rot.
16. Car, diamond or money? Can I have car + money?!!?
17. What phone are you holding now? Nokia 7250~
18. Coffeebean or starbuck? StarBucks!!!
19. Where do you stay? SiNgApoRE~
20. What is your favourite food? Just dump me with any food~ lOl...Basically, I eat everything...
22. Chocolate, Sweet or cake? ChocolatE~
23. Can your ears move? Err...NoPe
24. Do you dye your hair? Yearp.... Gonna dye it soon... All those PBL ish giving me more white hairs...(arghs)
25. What languages do you speak? Mandrain, English... n most of all Singlish~
26. How many phones in your house? Lemme count..I've gotta 3 house phones...7 mobiles
27. How many toilets? 2
28. When you are doing your business in the toilet what would you do? Reading newspaper or Mags~Sometimes I might be studying inside too...hahahah... Making good use of the time
29. Do you swim? Yearp... But I've not been touching any waters for long....long...time..
30. Do you gamble? Yearp..But not frequently.... Just play for the fun of it...
31. What is your favourite sport? Sport?!? Aww..too bad..i dont do sports..lolx. Can sleep be counted as 1?
32. Love,techno or classcial? All 3..I just love music!
33. What is your favourite drink? venom blue...! nice nIce
34. What is your temper? Hot hot Hot...(oops)
35. What kind of person you are? Me ar? Wo shi hao ren! lol...Anyway..if u wnana the answer..U gonna ask my friends..
36. What would you wear when you go to bed? Clothes la..I dont sleep naked...lolx
37. What is the 1st thing to do when you wake up? Turn off e alarm..and zZz again..haha
38. Do you eat breakfast? NoPe...
39. Favourite tv show? Err.... I dont really watch TV...I would rather computer~
40. Who you want to meet? The King of my life...(ppl gort queen..I must find my King too)
41. What type of person you are? Type? arr..I dunoe.... lolx..Told U le..Wo Shi Hao Ren...
42. Where do you like to go? Jipun!
43. Do you wear specs? Yearps...
44. When is your birthday? 27th Sept 85'
45. Do you buy Branded Goods? Err..Once in a blue moon..
46. How many hours do you spent talking on the phone? Depends...But I dont really use e phone...I use e COMPUTER! lol..
48. If a guy or a lady want to know you as a friend, would you give your number to them? Depends la.. First impression very important..
49. Do you watched R(a) movies? lOl... Ar..... I very guai one OK! (animations gort watch before la..hehehe)
50. One night stand? Err..I dislike this idea.. But who noes?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home