I have done some changes to my blog *keke* Cuz the archive's list is getting longer, looks kinda bored, so I changed it to a monthly archive. I have also changed the midi, since everyone is having the "turn left turn right" craze right now.
I attended CENT Club's toastmaster event today. It's a nice talk, had a great time listening! But...haiz.... I won't be able to celebrate my birthday this year! It's on a Saturday. There will be a sentosa event on my birthday. I was hoping to celebrate on that day. Now all my hopes are smashed. *painz*
I am still recovering from the pain that I have got for my ESD paper, tho my lecturer said that my marks is consider as an average marks already. *boOooO* Those people whom never study at all, also get 27, what's there to be happy about? Especially when it is 27/100. I was told that only 14% passed the term test. *haiz*
I attended CENT Club's toastmaster event today. It's a nice talk, had a great time listening! But...haiz.... I won't be able to celebrate my birthday this year! It's on a Saturday. There will be a sentosa event on my birthday. I was hoping to celebrate on that day. Now all my hopes are smashed. *painz*
I am still recovering from the pain that I have got for my ESD paper, tho my lecturer said that my marks is consider as an average marks already. *boOooO* Those people whom never study at all, also get 27, what's there to be happy about? Especially when it is 27/100. I was told that only 14% passed the term test. *haiz*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home