I've got back my Priniciples of Communication Skills results! 78/100! I really didn't expect the results to be quite good [should be consider as good le la..though I would prefer to have it as 80]. Shouldnt be too greedy.
I have just finished typing my Apel 2 project report. *yawns* The class will start at 10, so I can have a longer sleep. School will end at 12pm, but I think I will still stay in school to revise my maths. There will be an assignment test next week! I must really buck up this time. I did quite badly for maths, not as it failed, but it did not meet my expectations.
My mama went malaysia to visit my grandpa today, hope she will have a nice and smooth journey. She took the bus trip with my youngest brother. They will be back on sunday morning, cuz my lil brother still gotta school on monday!
Well...its going 3am, and i am still awake. *yawns* I have finished the apel report, preparing to hand it in tomorrow, so I don't have anything to do on apel again! Oh Yeah!
Good Night....
I have just finished typing my Apel 2 project report. *yawns* The class will start at 10, so I can have a longer sleep. School will end at 12pm, but I think I will still stay in school to revise my maths. There will be an assignment test next week! I must really buck up this time. I did quite badly for maths, not as it failed, but it did not meet my expectations.
My mama went malaysia to visit my grandpa today, hope she will have a nice and smooth journey. She took the bus trip with my youngest brother. They will be back on sunday morning, cuz my lil brother still gotta school on monday!
Well...its going 3am, and i am still awake. *yawns* I have finished the apel report, preparing to hand it in tomorrow, so I don't have anything to do on apel again! Oh Yeah!
Good Night....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home