Sunday, September 07, 2003

Spinning Jordan Chen Xiao Chun_-_0932
Feeling kinda frustrated today. Maybe its due to school reopening tomorrow. Argz. I hate it. Results will be in my hands tomorrow this time. I might be whining again.
I've got a terrible headache. My mom took me to a temple this morning at 7am! And the people were doing some prayers for me. Woow... Suddenly I feel like vomitting so I rushed towards the toilet. Who knows 10 minutes after I vomitted, I felt like fainting. Haha. My lips went whitish. Frightened my mom off. *LOL*
I reached home at 8 plus and slept until now. But I just can't stand the noise outside! Can't they just let me have a nice rest?!?
I have decided on something. I shall update about it in my website. Haven't been really updating my website for months!
Anyway, I've gotta rush my Comm Skills & APEL assignments by tonight.
Jaa Mata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home