FridaY~!~
Mina and I went to watch Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. The movie is nice! I just can't stand seeing Johnny Depp dressing in such a weird style. It should be categorized as Action/ Adventure & comedy movie! Mina and I just can't stop laughing during the movie. We almost laughed our heads off. Wahahahahaha. I met Chiewling & Yikim after the movie, and guess what we saw? Haha. We saw people waiting outside Converse shop, Energy visited Tampines Mall's Converse shop! This is the second time I saw them this week, but I still have no interest in them; they just can't make me excited. *oops*
It's another 2 days towards school. I am not looking forward for school this time. I am feeling stress about the results. I know I fared badly . . . Haiz.
1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most?
Actually, I don't really hate doing housekeeping chores. I am just lazy to do any.
2. Are there any that you like or don't mind doing?
I don't really have a choice of what I have to do.
3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it's needed?
*aherm* My mum is still in charge in the cleaning part, but I just have to do the dishes.
4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules?
NoPeY… Just stop walking around IF I am mopping the floor!
5. What was the last thing you cleaned?
The Dishes.
It's another 2 days towards school. I am not looking forward for school this time. I am feeling stress about the results. I know I fared badly . . . Haiz.
1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most?
Actually, I don't really hate doing housekeeping chores. I am just lazy to do any.
2. Are there any that you like or don't mind doing?
I don't really have a choice of what I have to do.
3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it's needed?
*aherm* My mum is still in charge in the cleaning part, but I just have to do the dishes.
4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules?
NoPeY… Just stop walking around IF I am mopping the floor!
5. What was the last thing you cleaned?
The Dishes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home