Err...I'm blogging in from MAP's Lab now. Keke... Gotta 1/2 hr break. I'm so sleepy. I wanan my bed sooooo much! I hate waking up so early in the morning. *Yawns*
Anyway, I've got my results for the MAP term test. OH YEAH! I got 85/100! SOOOOOOOOO HappY!!!! But it is only short happiness. Cuz' I will be getting my ESD paper in the late afternoon. Around 3pm. By then, I should be crying. Haha. It is rumored that only 20% passes in our level. Oh Man! Clement's FAULT.
Haiz Haiz Haiz
Anyway, I've got my results for the MAP term test. OH YEAH! I got 85/100! SOOOOOOOOO HappY!!!! But it is only short happiness. Cuz' I will be getting my ESD paper in the late afternoon. Around 3pm. By then, I should be crying. Haha. It is rumored that only 20% passes in our level. Oh Man! Clement's FAULT.
Haiz Haiz Haiz

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home