Tuesday, September 09, 2003

I failed...I failed.....I failed...........
I had my MAP, TCS and ESD results already. MAP - 85/100, TCS - 23/30, ESD...thats the heart breaking part. 27/100.. CAN U BELIEVE IT? STOP BLINKING THE EYES. IT IS THE TRUTH.
I really feel like crying, but there aren't any tears rolling out. I am feeling really terrible. I really failed badly. My gastric is giving me problems again. I am really really feeling very sorrowful, very down right now.. Even though I have tell myself that I would fail for this paper, but I DIDN't thought that I will get such low marks.
I called JunKuan to tell him about the results after I met Marini outside my classroom. I showed her my paper. I really felt like banging against the wall when I received the results. Marini waited for me after school, really touched by her actions. Haiz..... WHat Can I do to salvage my ESD? I HATE CLEMENT CHEW...MOST OF ALL...I HATE MYSELF. . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home