Thursday, September 04, 2003

Spinning Zhang Ke Fan's Ai Cuo Le ¡。。。ÄѵÀ我真的爱错了?
this is a nice old hit by Zhang Ke Fan. He is a great singer! Nice song indeed....
Chiew, Kim and me went roaming the town for the whole day today. We even managed to catch a glimpse of Energy. But the thing is HOW COME I'm Not even excited when I see them? Or rather I rephrase it, any idol stuffs just can't excite me nowadays. Guess my mind is aging far too fast than I think. Oh Dear~
We took a lot of neoprints today. Sudden craze of neoprints! We spent $24 on neoprints today [$8 each]. Terrible! LoLzZz
Anyway, I had not finish typing my assignment yet. I’m lazy to finish typing. Guess I will do it after the meeting in school at 12pm tomorrow. I'm listening to fre's online radio now..they are discussing about some relationship problems.....It has always been a problem to everyone...Haiz.
The School Holidays is coming to an end soon. I hate the thoughts of going back school to collect the term test results. ARGZ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home