Absent....
I skipped my PSS tutorial this morning. Its from 9-11 am. I'm feeling too tired to attend the lessons. I had a terrible headache, its killing me. I feel like everything is spinning around me. And only the left side of my head hurts. *ouCh*. My friend told me that there will be a graded assignment for PSS, and so I decided to take an MC just in care that my absence will affect the marks. So I will not be attending school today. I have just taken my medicine and I'm gonna have more sleep. I will have to continue to do my ESD presentation and preparation for MAP's group quiz when I wake up. AWWWW!!! I AM SOSTRESSED!
I skipped my PSS tutorial this morning. Its from 9-11 am. I'm feeling too tired to attend the lessons. I had a terrible headache, its killing me. I feel like everything is spinning around me. And only the left side of my head hurts. *ouCh*. My friend told me that there will be a graded assignment for PSS, and so I decided to take an MC just in care that my absence will affect the marks. So I will not be attending school today. I have just taken my medicine and I'm gonna have more sleep. I will have to continue to do my ESD presentation and preparation for MAP's group quiz when I wake up. AWWWW!!! I AM SO

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home