Wednesday, July 30, 2003

-=Exhausted=-
I met May and Chiewling in Tampines Library just now. We were studying there. Anyway, this is the first time that I seriously sat down to study since the semester start. Haha. I know, I'm slacking, I'm lazy. I will start working hard from this moment. I just finish revising my chapter 2 for maths 5 minutes ago. It shall end my dae. I'm tired. *yAwnz*
I've to pay $8.10 of the library fines before I can borrow my story books. LoL. I had a weakness of forgetting dates and thus causing me extra fines. KeKe. I suppose I had paid something like $10/- for fines in school library and outside libraries fines. Serves me right! HaHa!
Tomorrow will be a long day for me. But I need not do any teaching. So I suppose I will be dozing off to sleep again. Why am I so tired this few weeks? The stress is hitting me for sure. I had so much to do and so little time to complete. Bless Me!
*another yawn* I shall play IRC for a while then enjoy my sleep tonite...Good Night..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home