Sunday, July 27, 2003

4e4@tps


We went out to celebrate Chiewling's birthday. Her birthday is on 24/07 but everyone is having lessons since it lies on a weekday. That's why we are celebrating it today(26/07).

I met Sheng, Chang and Yikim at 12pm in Tampines, as we need to decide which cake to buy and send it over to the KTV. It's tiring and hard work for the 4 of us! Cuz we gotta walk to Takashimaya to get the cake then walk back towards the MRT station's underpass in order to reach Delfi! And once again, after leaving the cake there, we had to rush back to the MRT station to meet the rest. We managed to wrap everything up at 1.40pm. Actually, we are meeting the rest at 1.30pm, but everyone went missing. So we went to have our lunch at McDonalds Wisma, as we are damn thirsty and tired after traveling miles! Haha!

When we were finding seats in McDonalds, I walked past an auntie, and her cup of Milo poured all over the place, part of it was on my pants. Phew~ luckily I was wearing a water-proof material pants. But I just can't get rid of the Milo smell. Then, I went to get myself some food, and when I return, my cup of coke overturned and again, part of the drink was on my pants again. For the whole day, my pants smelled of Coke and Milo. *sHrugs*

I booked the KTV room from 3pm-6pm. Sheng and Chang went out to fetch the cake in at 4pm. Oyah! We saw a very funny clip by Jim Carrey and Roxbury Brothers. Their dancing is really funny! Everyone in the room was laughing like mad. Luckily me! I found the clip in Kazaa! I shall continue to spread this clip! Its sooooo funny! We had a great deal of fun yesterday but the only thing is the singing hours are too short! I have not sung to my fill, though I know my singing isn't good, and it might kill all the audiences. Haha! I shall pester all my friends to go KTV again. Haha! I realize that singing KTV is a form of relaxing too. It has helped me to forget all my worries and SING! Come on Baby! Let's Sing!

I led the guys to Kinokuniya as I need to meet Mina to get my Cdrom from her. I am very much tempted by some Chinese books. I guess I will have to set a target and plan which book I am going to buy first. I must save up and get myself a book weekly. I saw a book title "7-11 Zhi Lian" (If I am not wrong). It has somehow attracted my attraction to walk towards the stack of books and I started to read the book there.

We took some neoprints at Heerens HMV Print Club. We tried out 2 machines. The effects of the pictures turn out very well. I like them! P/s: Imagine 9 people squeezing into the small machine and yet everyone's faces turn up on the pictures. Great Job [squeezing] People!  

Dinner was at S-11 in Tampines as there isn't really much to eat in Orchard, especially its 9pm. We traveled back to Tampines (leaving out Chunyin, as he had moved out of Tampines already). The day ends at 11pm as everyone is going home.

It has been a great day, and had really cheered me up a lot! *muacks*

I lurveeeeee KTV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home