I'm Tired
I kept dozing off in school just now. Never have been feeling so tired before. Yippee! Tomorrow is a short day for my. My day starts at 10am and ends at 12pm. But I will be getting my grades for my maths quiz, feeling kinda very tense now. I really hope I can pass the quiz, but chances seem to be very slim. Who can I blame? I could only put the blame on myself. By the way, that friend who refused to teach me maths even when I pleaded with him, told me He can't do the paper and yet? He had only 2 mistakes in the paper. Is he trying to make me hate him for the rest of my life? I won't forget that incident, thats for sure.
I'll having maths tutorial with S.KC tomorrow! YiPee...But the sight of him may sound good or bad news for me. He will be the one giving out the grades. If I do pass, at least I will still have some face, to face him. He's my 2nd favorite lecturer besides Tan Ban Pin. They doted on me and my class a lot. *maucks* I've tried some of the tutorial questions just in case he wants me to do the questions but I don't seem to know anything. I really do hope that my maths will change for the better since he is teaching me now.
I had my teaching session for Electronic System Designs today. I was talking about the topic on Light Emitting Diodes. My notes are very limited thus I'm freaking out during the session. Luckily,my new lecturer says that my notes are sufficient for the topic. Phew~ I'm having a lot more sessions for the next week. I'm gonna have a hell of this week preparing everything... hAiz bLah`
tiMe tO slEep....Nights...
[Remember, every minute spent angry is sixty seconds of happiness wasted]
I kept dozing off in school just now. Never have been feeling so tired before. Yippee! Tomorrow is a short day for my. My day starts at 10am and ends at 12pm. But I will be getting my grades for my maths quiz, feeling kinda very tense now. I really hope I can pass the quiz, but chances seem to be very slim. Who can I blame? I could only put the blame on myself. By the way, that friend who refused to teach me maths even when I pleaded with him, told me He can't do the paper and yet? He had only 2 mistakes in the paper. Is he trying to make me hate him for the rest of my life? I won't forget that incident, thats for sure.
I'll having maths tutorial with S.KC tomorrow! YiPee...But the sight of him may sound good or bad news for me. He will be the one giving out the grades. If I do pass, at least I will still have some face, to face him. He's my 2nd favorite lecturer besides Tan Ban Pin. They doted on me and my class a lot. *maucks* I've tried some of the tutorial questions just in case he wants me to do the questions but I don't seem to know anything. I really do hope that my maths will change for the better since he is teaching me now.
I had my teaching session for Electronic System Designs today. I was talking about the topic on Light Emitting Diodes. My notes are very limited thus I'm freaking out during the session. Luckily,my new lecturer says that my notes are sufficient for the topic. Phew~ I'm having a lot more sessions for the next week. I'm gonna have a hell of this week preparing everything... hAiz bLah`
tiMe tO slEep....Nights...
[Remember, every minute spent angry is sixty seconds of happiness wasted]

<< Home