Monday, July 28, 2003

-=ohHh Yea=-
Finally! My Little Piece of Heaven is back! The whole template went disappeared again!
The temperature taking procedure has been suspended! Finally, I don't need to walk up the damn bridge! It's a waste of time to travel over to the entrance just to have the temperature taken!
I was late for lessons today, just couldn't understand why the earlier I wake up, the later I will get to school. [Maybe it's because I am still struck with the computer]. I took a cab to school, cost me S$4 to get there.
I went for my Maths Tutorial just now, I am still very affected by the quiz. Hope I will get a passing grade. That's what I hope for. But anyway, I didn't get the grades today. My lecturer changed! Sim Kang Chong is teaching me maths again! There's hope for my maths again! I just lurve him too much! He rulz!

What's Lurve?
[to fall in love is always easy
to start a relationship is always simple...
to build it, is always tough...
to maintain it, is 'better said than done'...
to break off, is 'easier said than done'...
to remain friends after u broke off, is never possible...
to forget the memories is 'always doing but never succeeding'...
to heal the pain within is hard and tough and never near simple...
but one has to try to heal your own heart...
the heart belongs to u...
if u don't heal it and have a space for someone to walk in,
the heart will always be sealed,
memories will never be forgotten,
the pain will never go,
and u will never move on from where u started...]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home