Monday, July 28, 2003

-=Crashed=-
I spent my evening fixing my computer. It has some internal errors that prevent me from using Java Jdk, but I need the program to do my projects. I tried reformatting, but the system says that the drive cannot be reformatted. I suppose its due to some bad sectors. Then, my cd-rom spoilt. I had to fix my old cd-rom into the computer system before it can read any disc. Lucky me~ Chun remembered the code for deleting partitions in computer! keke! But soon, there is another problem. Once I've deleted the partition, I would not have any operating system! My Window XP operating system's cd-rom doesn't support booting. I had to install my old Windows 98 then I can upgrade to Window XP from it. I spent 5 hours working on it before it's ready! It's really hard work. And as the time slowly pass, my mood changes a lot. Really in a very foul mood before installing Windows Operating System, as I am worrying whether am I doing the right way. Will the system work? And the answer is YES! It works! But I don't know about the rest as I only managed to have the Windows XP installed. I have not tried to re-install all my other programs. Cuz I'm too tired to do so. I am also getting very hungry!
Anyway, for my dear friends, thanks for worrying about me! I'm alright! I promised myself not to bring problems, troubles, and bad moods to the next day. This isn't escaping from the problem as I know escaping is only a temporary solution. I am trying hard to learn the fact that I shouldn't be affected by what people say about me and all the hypocrisies going on, I must let it pass. One important fact is to CALM and COOL DOWN! *winkz* Sometimes, it's not within my control to do everything or rather care for everything. I should kick off this bad habit. I can't even take care myself properly and yet I want control people's life. I am Weirdo right??

Kaoz! Another one! I am not a MONKEY!
You're Miscievious
You're mischievous. You might break the rules here and there
but mostly you just like to go out with your friends and have fun.



What word best describes your personality?
brought to you by Quizilla

Sometimes we relearn life through our mistakes. If you really care about someone, don't be afraid to let go of yourself. Cherish the persons for whom you have special feeling, before they vanish from your life, before it's all too late. Especially in this world which is full of uncertainties, you may never get a second chance to undo your mistakes. Being sorry doesn't always makes everything better. Sounds cruel. Yet it's true. Things won't be the same as before although you may be sincerely sorry. So never try to hurt those whom you love, and yourself in the process.   [Extracted from http://www.bryanchung.per.sg]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home