Barbeque@e018 - 01/08/2003
Attendees: David, Dixon, CS(he came to show his face to the class), Lynn, Chee Xiang, Faith, Jeremy Koa, Wei Chuan, Ho Fai & his friend, TianBao, Marini & BF, Tha`Har, Sufi, Jun Kuan, TongLee, Sandra Lee(My Class Person), Me!
=====
We had our barbeque gathering at Pasir Ris Park, FisherMan Village pit 13 just now. Faith, David and TongLee are given the job of getting the necessities while my CP brings us the utensils, the satays, an ice-box and a water container. I am given the task of buying the chicken wings and marinating them. My mum also helped in to cook the bee hoon for me! *winks*. My mum soaked the wings in salt water from 7am to 1pm then marinates it with oyster sauce. It tastes great but a bit too salty though. Jun Kuan took the utensils from CP at 5 pm in school and together with me; we took a cab to the barbeque pit.
=====
It's a great gathering. At least we managed to see everyone together again. We're on the fast system, that's why we don't see everyone daily. By the way, I took some photos just now, anxious to see them, but there are still 20 odd shots left in the camera! *hUrmP*
=====
I had tons to do in the morning! I had to finish my OAD, MAP and ESD's presentation and teaching notes. I had to finish revising my Pcomsys's tutorials. I knew nothing about the whole tutorials. I felt really bad and demoralized during the lab on Thursday. I hate to feel like that, and so I had to work double harder. For my maths, I believe I had did a lot already, actually I'm kinda quite confident in my Maths! Haha! Maybe S.KC ish the result..Haha.. Favourite Lecturer leh! Must work X10 harder!
=====
I'll sleep anytime now. Really feeling very tired. I stink! Just can't get rid of the BBQ smell even though I have use tons of Dove Body-Wash. But I have really enjoyed the gathering! *Sniffz*

<< Home