Thursday, July 24, 2003

Assumptions Assumptions Assumptions ll
I am so disappointed. I trusted people too easily, and yet they betrayed my trust from time to time. I am getting tired, very very tired. Maybe I'm over concerned with stuffs that aren't concerning myself, this is also called "KA POH". I shouldn't have cared too much. It's not everything that I can control. Someone taught me the importance not to assume and yet I am being assumed again. Did she know she hurt me? I had learnt the importance of not assuming on people and yet I got betrayed.
I do think I should just go and stay one side all by myself. I should be anti-social. I should i should I should...


My Nokia Charger spoilt for the 3rd time ! This time there isn't any spare ones at home, cuz I've used them up. Oh Dear, I gotta spend money again. I hate to share chargers with my sister but I had no choice. I gotta replaced the charger before my mum finds out. She's gonna kill me for spoiling so many chargers despite her reminders not to use the charger on my bed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home