I read this from Chika's Diary. It's true and meaningful. It has some sort giving me some encourgment not to feel down.
Even if today's full of sadness
and even if I cry the next day
There will come a time where
I can think 'there were days like that'
and laugh about it, someday
Things has already past, I don't wish to dig it up again. Please end everything right now on the dot. I know my limits now. I will not poke into other people's businesses anymore. I can't even take care of my own, and yet I wanna poke into their life. And maybe I tend to be over-concern too. I am utterly, awfully wrong for this. Sometimes people tend to be mistaken by some words, maybe different words might have different meaning for different people.Different people has their own different mind set. Maybe the words I used aren't very suitable. But I will still apologise for it. And maybe this matter has been blown up too much. Regarding the maths quiz incident, its just I don't wish to talk to him for the time-being. I am ignoring him, if you have realise that.
Even if today's full of sadness
and even if I cry the next day
There will come a time where
I can think 'there were days like that'
and laugh about it, someday
Things has already past, I don't wish to dig it up again. Please end everything right now on the dot. I know my limits now. I will not poke into other people's businesses anymore. I can't even take care of my own, and yet I wanna poke into their life. And maybe I tend to be over-concern too. I am utterly, awfully wrong for this. Sometimes people tend to be mistaken by some words, maybe different words might have different meaning for different people.Different people has their own different mind set. Maybe the words I used aren't very suitable. But I will still apologise for it. And maybe this matter has been blown up too much. Regarding the maths quiz incident, its just I don't wish to talk to him for the time-being. I am ignoring him, if you have realise that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home