Wednesday, July 23, 2003

I'm not someone to bear one's bad attitude
I just can't stand people giving me those lame attitude character. I JUST CAN'T STAND IT. Why affect others with your moods? U are freaking making everyone beside you sad, worried and also frustrated. Are you really concering about your loved ones around? Why did you hurt them from time to time? Do u really care? I doubt it so.
Everyone has their own problems and IF they are going to behave like this, I guess there would be endless wars and the world will never get peace. I know there are 'down periods' for everyone. Its alright to talk to all your friends about it, maybe they can help to solve, well its said that the more the merrier!. BUT its wrong to affect people's mood. You think you are the only one having bad moods,and can anyhow scold/comment people or even maybe get angry when WE did not do anything wrong. What are friends for? Its a pillar for you when you are down. But it's not a rubbish bin for you to dump all your mood swings into and also to accept all your scoldings and remarks. We have feelings too. We get hurt by the comments too.
I just told off my sister jus few hours ago. She belongs to this type of people. Anything that she isn't happy about, she will give people bad attitude and throw tantrums around (which also can be known as give people face to see). So what isn't she happy? YES. I do agree, we must share her problem, but we aren't there for her to let her scold or show her attitude to. This matter has been happening often recently, IF this continues, I reassure that sooner or later everyone will leave her.
THIS IS LIFE. LIFE IS IMPERFECT. Everyone must learn to be independant. Whether to live your life to the fullest, its up to oneself. There isn't anything which is difficult to solve. Its up to you how you see the problem as a difficulty or maybe a challenge. Mood swings are common in life but it depends on you whether how are you going to 'present' them. This is LIFE, Its up to you to accept it or live in your own world forever.
Anyway, I am blabbering in this entry..Treat this entry as a "rubbish entry". I'm going back to study. Good Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home