Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Assumptions Assumptions Assumptions

Oh well Oh well. I flunk my math's test today. I'm feeling still very terrible right now. My head is still spinning and the pain from my stomach is killing me. Urm, I seriously need help for my maths and yet someone stood me up when I needed help most. I admit I was very angry at that moment, but come to think of it, I shouldn't blame anyone except for myself. My brain really went totally blank when I am doing the paper. I am expecting a big fat zero for that test. This is such a disgrace to start the semester with.
This is the 2nd time that I turned down my poly friends' offer to go out.  They went for a movie today. I am very sorry about that, but I am really very busy with my studies. I guess I am over-stress by the subjects. I am feeling very tense everyday.
My sister's mood changed for the better today! I suppose she has attained her hopes by getting a Gold for her SYF Band competition( Singapore Youth Festival). I know she's kind of stress about the competition this few days. I'm glad that she got the awards. But I will feel better if she knows how to handle her stress. O levels are coming, If she continues to behave like this, the whole family will be worried till our necks break. Maybe I should get her the Stress Management book for her birthday present!



Shaun a.k.a Soot will be going Japan next Thursday! Yeah! Actually at first he is supposed to go alone, but now his whole family will be going. P/s: Soot! Ask your mum whether she wants a god daughter or not? I can be her god-daughter if she don't mind. I want to go Japan! He is going there to enjoy his last holidays before he gets into the army in August. Haha! I will see him botak soon. I must really think of what to ask him to buy! Haha! Ser was asking for food and tidbits!


I signed up for a vocal course in school just now. Actually I knew nothing of the course; It was Hyde (haha..Bth..But anyway use this name loe, let him be delighted for a moment) who told me about it. He had signed up and paid for the course already. The course cost S$17.90. There will be eight sessions and each session will last for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Quite worth it!

Start Time:

18:00:00

End Time:

19:30:00

Total Sessions:

8

Session Dates:

Aug 22, 2003; Sep 5, 2003; Sep 12, 2003
Sep 19, 2003; Sep 26, 2003; Oct 3, 2003
Oct 10, 2003; Oct 17, 2003

Venue:

Temasek Polytechnic TAC Studio 6 (MS06)

I have not finished tidying up my notes to hand in to my lecturer.  She is asking us to hand up to her before Friday so she can help us check whether are we on the right track or not. I am going to freak out soon.

To: All My friends
If I ever disappoint you in anyway, I sincerely apologized! I know its my fault at times, all because of my bad temper. I know I'm impatient. If I ever disappoint you or make you angry, just give me an sms or a call or maybe a message, I will gladly know them. I know there must be improvements in life, I am still trying my best. Thanks for all your support! kEkE. Muacks!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home