----------------- HAVE YOU EVER------------------
-=- Ever been so drunk you blacked out:
I haven try dat before =_=
-=- Missed school B/coz it was raining:
Oh...Guess there are umbrellas or Cabs around?
-=- Ever put a body part on fire for amusement:
Crazyness! Why harm myself to amuse people?
-=- Got hurt emotionally: Everyone does right?
-=- Kept a secret from everyone:
Kinda quite impossible..I can't keep secrets well...hehe
-=- Had an imaginary friend:
Err, No, But I enjoy talking to myself...
-=- Cried during a Movie:
Erm, not very often...Normally, I would be laughing till tears start rolling out!
-=- Had a crush on a teacher: -=-hEhE-=-
-=- Ever thought an animated character was hot?:
I would prefer something real?
-=- Had a New Kids on the Block tape: What is that?
-=- Been on stage: I have stage fright easily...I'm a timid freak
-=- Cut your hair: Of course, but not often.
------------------FavORITES------------------
-=- Shampoo: Loreal! Macherie
-=- Soap (body foam): Dove!
-=- Color(s): white, black, grey, blue
-=- Day/night: Night..Of cuz! The Nite is still Young Baby!
-=- Summer/Winter: Winter! YuKi YuKi YuKi
-=- Lace or satin: Err..I like silk or cotton bette.haha
-=- Fave animation: ....Lemme think about it again
-=- Fave Food: Basically I am a food lover.
-=- Fave Movie:
Turn Left Turn Right, but it changes with the time.
-=- Fave Ice Cream: Chocholate...Dats of cuz!
-=- Fave subject: Chinese!
-=- Fave Drink: Cold (with lotsa ice plz) water
-=- Fave persons to talk to online:
I am anti social, I will only talk to those whom I know..
---------------RIGHT NOW------------------
-=- Wearing: A T-Shirt and shorts
-=- Hair is: Messy
-=- I'm feeling: tired yet not sleepy
-=- Eating: Guess I shouldn't be thinking of any food now rite`
-=- Drinking: iced water... (told u.. it's my fav!)
-=- Thinkin bout: Tomorrow I will have loads things to finish
-=- Listening to: Sun Yan Zi's Liao Jie
-=- Talking to:
Er..Staring @ the time now. Everyone went to sleep!
-=- Worn a skirt: Right now? haha..I hate skirts/dress..
-=- Met someone New: Told U...I am an anti social person...
-=- Cried:
My eyes are so tired that the tears keep flowing out.
-=- Cleaned your room:
Right now? Its already deep in the night...though I've said that the night is still young..hehe
-=- Done laundry: Well..............he he........No
-=- Drove a car:
That's Definitely! (If only I can get my license when I reach 18, this September)
--------------DO YOU BELIEVE IN------------------
-=- Yourself: If I don't believe in myself, who can I trust in?
-=- Your friends: Erm..Only those good friends...
-=- Santa Claus: Err......if only I was 5 years old~
-=- Tooth Fairy:
Err..Wad does she do? Remove toothaches from people? Please help me then! I've gort a bad toothache rite` now
-=- Destiny/Fate: Destiny
-=- Ghosts:
Erm...I hate to believe such things, but I can't say they are not there!
-=- UFO's:
Well..there are strange things happening concurrently..
-----------------FRIENDS AND LIFE------------------
-=- Like anyone?: I lurve everyone... Lurve Ya!
-=- Mr/Mrs Right?: EH! No...Not anyone right now
-=- Who's the loudest:
Erm........Can't think of anyone 'cept me!
-=- Who's the weirdest: Tats Me again!
-=- Who do you go to for advice?: Soot? Chika? Rini? n some of my close friends
-=- Who do you cry to?: My 7 Pillows and a bolster =D
-=- When you cried the most: When I chose to give up...
-=- What's the best feeling in the world:
To Be in Love and love by that someone..
-=- Worst feeling: I hate betrayals!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home