Heh....Had a small gathering with my secondary schoolmates today~ Attendees: YiKim, Chiewling, Xueling, May, YongSheng, Wei Chang , Yam and Me (tats of cuz)..
Yeah! Kim, sheng, chang, yam and me even went back tampines Secondary School(T.P.S.S) for a small tour! Haha. Didn't manage to look for any teachers that we know other than abduallah. He seems to be isolating himself. Haha.![]()
----------------
tHe FriDay Five!![]()
1. When was the last time you cheated?
Erm, I am a honest person! Haha! Well, I guess that will be during Engineering Mathematics 1's quizzes. Ban pin (my lecturer)actually allowed us to cheat. I lurve him! haha
2. When was the last time you stole?
I don't. I am a timid & nervous freak.
3. When was the last time you lied?
I just realized that I lied just a moment ago...
4. When was the last time you broke or vandalized another's property?
Well, every time during lectures, hands will be itchy ya koe! So there goes me drawing on the tables.
5. When was the last time you hurt a loved one?
In the process of hurting our loved ones, we would also get hurt too. I am sorry that if I've ever hurt any of my dear friends and my loved ones. But I do care.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home