Just another dA3
I went out with Kim just now to orchard to get some stuffs just now. I bought myself a Chinese book in Kinokuniya,Takashimaya too. It's by Zhang Xiao Xian - Yong Wu Zhi Jin De Huai Bao (I suppose its English title will be Never Ending Hugs)
张小娴 - 永无止尽的怀抱.
=======
An Extract from the book.
爱情就是一个套餐。你接受一个人的优点,也要连他的缺点一起接受。对方不也是这样接受你吗?
Love is just like a set meal. When you accept someone's strengths, you will have to accept his weaknesses too. Aren't they doing the same towards accepting you?
=======
Listening: Sky Wu Si Kai - Zhe Bian Na Bian [ 伍思凯 - 这边那边]
I went out with Kim just now to orchard to get some stuffs just now. I bought myself a Chinese book in Kinokuniya,Takashimaya too. It's by Zhang Xiao Xian - Yong Wu Zhi Jin De Huai Bao (I suppose its English title will be Never Ending Hugs)
张小娴 - 永无止尽的怀抱.
=======
An Extract from the book.
爱情就是一个套餐。你接受一个人的优点,也要连他的缺点一起接受。对方不也是这样接受你吗?
Love is just like a set meal. When you accept someone's strengths, you will have to accept his weaknesses too. Aren't they doing the same towards accepting you?
=======
Me and Kim went to take some photo cards just now in Far East Plaza. The cards are soooo nice!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home