No Title. .......
Err, wrote too much yesterday. *grinz*
4 long entries. That's terrible. *bwahhhhh* I did not do it on purpose.
Anyway, was talking to ShiXiong about things happening recently. Both of us apparently had enough! His friend treated him like "ka kia" while mine? I gained no trust. Rather now, I'm not trusting them anymore.
The truth came out finally. SIP-MP results are out. I saw the results with my eyes. I mean no harm but why must he bluff me? I hate people bluffing me. He should jolly well know my character well enough to do that.
So much of going all out to help all my friends, I don't want any returns as long as they are happy, I'm. But why? Give me such returns?
No point thinking of these when it has happened. Well, I supposed I will let things pass. Maybe they REALLY have some reasons to hide it from me.
Some people have been asking me "How do I feel", all those kind of words. It made me sound as IF I'm the one who is wrong. Well for at least, maybe the sun come out from the west, then I am in the wrong. Duhx
Why must I feel upset or angry? It's a total waste of time! I've got no such time to behave like this. Like what Stephen taught me, there are only 365 days gto a year, why must I have a day of unhappiness because of such people?
Nahz, who cares?
By the way, Happy Father's Day to all Papas! Don't forget my equation!!
4 long entries. That's terrible. *bwahhhhh* I did not do it on purpose.
Anyway, was talking to ShiXiong about things happening recently. Both of us apparently had enough! His friend treated him like "ka kia" while mine? I gained no trust. Rather now, I'm not trusting them anymore.
The truth came out finally. SIP-MP results are out. I saw the results with my eyes. I mean no harm but why must he bluff me? I hate people bluffing me. He should jolly well know my character well enough to do that.
So much of going all out to help all my friends, I don't want any returns as long as they are happy, I'm. But why? Give me such returns?
No point thinking of these when it has happened. Well, I supposed I will let things pass. Maybe they REALLY have some reasons to hide it from me.
Some people have been asking me "How do I feel", all those kind of words. It made me sound as IF I'm the one who is wrong. Well for at least, maybe the sun come out from the west, then I am in the wrong. Duhx
Why must I feel upset or angry? It's a total waste of time! I've got no such time to behave like this. Like what Stephen taught me, there are only 365 days gto a year, why must I have a day of unhappiness because of such people?
Nahz, who cares?
By the way, Happy Father's Day to all Papas! Don't forget my equation!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home