SIP-MP Project Kills
Hah...2nd entry dude!
Forgot to write about SIP stuffs.
SIP-MP is going to start on June28. That's another week later. Initially, I thought SIP-MP is going to start on the coming Monday. Phew!~
But it spells another trouble. I have to start revising my microcontroller stuffs. I've cleaned forgotten everything about them. Well, you can't blame me cuz I think everyone in the school knows that I HATE that subject.
Met LiLi Goh Li Li a.k.a Jaslyn at tampines mcdonalds for brunchie. LoL. Then, went for some shopping before we headed home again. Oops, I don't mean it, but I've forgotten my ezlink card at home.
Reached school at 1pm. Spent the 30 mins in Short Circuit before having the meeting with WB! Met Ms kwan there too. She was asking why my hair is covering my face. Haha..Yeah... I'm too ashamed to see her mahz. =X. Having such pathetic grades for Computer Communication. B+ only. Expected an A or rather Z? haha
Waited for tonyque aka Tong Lee before heading into the staffroom to look for WB. Er, he is kind of slimmer than before the semester ends. Maybe he is scared to see me. HaHa. No, don't get the wrong idea, I wun bully him!!!
WB explained about the project details to us and give us the log book as well. He also told us to read up on the topics that are required by the project.
Gosh, let me write about the project. It's the project that I most feared. Embedded Systems.
Means, it's going to have microcontroller stuffs in it. Hey, I knew nuts of the MODULE!!
We might be stationed in Blk 14, MAP/MSD lab. That's not confirm yet. Will know the venue on 22nd. But we would need to travel to blk 24 level 1 for clocking in before 9am. That's BLOCKS AWAY! Arghs. And we need to go back to clock out at 5.15 to 5.30. Rubbish! To and Fro of traveling. My poor legs!!
Got more details of the projects from the website just now. As following.
| Supervisor1/Contact No | : Ng Wee Boon-67805463 |
| Supervisor2/Contact No | : Ling Siu Shian-67805457 |
| Supervisor3/Contact No | : |
| Synopsis | : The technical specification includes the following: 1. Use of Technologies like serial comm to handphone using 8051. 2. Firmware development of the I/O device. |
| Objective | : The project aims to develop an data acquisition application with a embedded standalone device. The specification of the project will be provided by the industrial company. |
| Scope | : Design/Develop firmware application that supports the I/O device provided. Application will be written in assembly. |
Bless Me. I've got LING SS as my backup supervisor. HE KILLS. *faints*
This time round, I think I really need to MIA with such project. Its either I die or the project die. duhx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home