Saturday, June 19, 2004

Dip in Audio Technology

Diploma in Audio Technology
This program will appeal to individuals who recognize the aesthetic implications of audio and creative media technology, and who seek professional understanding of operational audio principles and artistic applications in the following interests or backgrounds: music; sound recording; media and communication arts; MIDI; computer applications; audio/video; film studies; electronics; acoustic design; broadcasting production; sound synthesis and design; digital technology post production; multimedia production; music education ;Computer Graphic Design; Web Development; 2D and 3D Animation; Info education presentation and many more.

Read about this course yesterday night.

Finally came to a point that I start questioning myself, what am I going to work as in the future?

A lecturer? That's provided that I could be qualify for the local university.

A programmer? That's also provided I could further study on the programming skills.

Or work as something unrelated to my study scope?

A diploma in computer engineering will never bring me far enough.

Careers that I've always wanted, DJs, jobs that evolve around music; evolve around computers; and teaching people.

DJ. Had this dream since primary school. Used to like Dasmond Koh in the past. He was a very great DJ. Enjoyed all his programmes. Great speaker, and he is very caring and friendly as well. I used to idolize him. A great friend he is. Taught me lots of stuffs, and also gave me this dream of becoming a DJ.

Music. I love music. It is part of me already. Be it pop, rock, new age, classical, oldies, punk...any kinds of music. That's why I like the idea of being a DJ. So that I could be in touch of the latest music. Singer is another dream career of mine. Yea, I love singing, but I supposed my voice isn't good at all.

Liked the idea of being a composer. Composing new pieces of music. Music that belong to me.

While the next is a sound/audio engineer. I've gained a lot of likings for the diploma now. It's somehow what I am looking for all these while.

But I guess there is no turning back now. There aren't local universities with such courses, so I reckon I can't jump over to study the course for degree.

I'm still going back for a degree in computer engineering or computer science. It's what I've chosen before. I made the choice. There will never be regrets.

But I'm not giving up on the course. Thinking of getting a 2nd diploma after my degree. There are no age limit to studying. Be it studying for my interest or for my future.

Well, upon finishing my degree (hoping to get a first class honors !!), I am hoping to get a doctorate for it too. =D

I have great expectations for myself. But bless me to be able to qualify for a local university. Haha. If that doesn't happen, I can forget about the doctorate thingy.

But 1 thing for definite, I will be getting a 2nd diploma. Diploma in Audio Technology. >,<v

P/s: Guess I've blogged too much today. 4 entries in a row. Oops... Haha. Didn't sleep last night. Was chatting with Stephen till 6am. Chat until forget the time. After listening to the National Anthem (and I mean it), we both logged off and went to our beds.

Haa..Soon, I will be hibernating again. *yawns*

Still pondering the fact that I've got the FLABBIE as my sup..Cheerene...help me!

Cheerene: Maybe you can call me LorSorENE le. hahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home