Cheerene's Hope and Goals in Life
Anyway, just read cheerene's blog. Another of my great creation. =X
Her topic << Abandoned by hope, lost in my world, full of shit!>>
Hope...
To wish for something with expectation of its fulfillment.
To have confidence; trust.
Have my hopes abandon me?.........Great question. Got me struck.
I believe in hopes, in dreams, and also I know that if someone don't have a dream, how would dreams come true. But this is a reality world. Things don't act as how our plan flows. There will be unfulfilled dreams and hopes.
I will never give up. It's a slogan for everyone I suppose. But how many times can we say that? How can we prevent ourselves from giving up?
There are periods that we felt everything is going against ourselves, and as well as no one else is supporting you. Everyone has turn their backs on you. Despair, isn't it?
Hopes, certainly everyone has hopes. Hopes for better futures, careers, families, and life.
Sure, naturally people hope for the better. But who is the one that set the point as a better life, better career, better future or maybe better families? Different people has different mindsets. Some are just contented with what they have, some hate their present life & yearn for a better ones without working hard, some have been trying very much to have a good life ahead, but things just will not go smoothly for them while some are born with silver spoons.
It's inside their minds whom determine what is good for them and what is bad. But for whatever reasons, like what cheerene has said " its very much like what we experience in life". I suppose it's the experience that makes me yearn for it.
Hopes don't abandon us, but I supposed that we are the ones whom have abandoned them.
Lost...
To let (oneself) become unable to find the way.
To remove (oneself), as from everyday reality into a fantasy world.
To rid oneself of: lost five pounds.
To consume aimlessly; waste: lost a week in idle occupations.
To wander from or become ignorant of: lose one's way.
To remove ourselves from the reality into a fantasy world? Most probably, a lot of us are still living in the fantasy world.
Some still refused to wake up yet. Maybe it isn't their time yet.
Am I living in a fantasy world?
I'm sure everyone has a small part of us, still fantasizing right now. Otherwise, the reality world will drive us crazy I think.
But it's only that small little part that will never be disclosed to any other people except ourselves. But sometimes, over-divulging in fantasizing is bad.
Rather it's crazy. Cuz' we are living in a reality world, we still need to be practical. 1st rule of the reality world, there will never have anyone else to save you unless you save yourself.
To wander from or become ignorant of: lose one's way.
There are times that we wandered off from our goals, lost our way. Times that there aren't anyone to lend you a hand to bring you back. Times that we decided to follow blindly behind people's arse, without realizing whether are we on our right way? Sometimes, after working so hard for something, we've still got no returns that we hoped for. Sometimes it takes us years, sometimes it takes hours to travel our way to our goals. It's not the time that matters. It's the experiences too. Experiencing life.
In the end, what do we look for in life? Like what cheerene has said "It used to be very clear to us, but somehow after setbacks in life, it became so far away from us".
What does life really mean to you and me?
Still chatting with Stephen right now. He gave me his definition. To be happy. There are only 365 days to a year. Of course whatever he does, he wants to be happy. That's from him.
Life to me? I have loads of plans to fulfill, loads of responsibilities to handle.
Whatever steps I try to take now, will affect my life as well as my siblings' life. I would have to take care of my younger brother and sister's educational fees. I supposed by that time my dad would be too old to go out earning money. My other elder siblings aren't helping.
I'm not blaming for such a life. Well for at least, I went through ups and downs. Taste everything of life.
====
I sent Stephen this copy of entry. He read and gave me a comment. He saw through me. I guess he is another friend who knows me & treats me well. Tolerate all my nonsense! Nice dude!!
He asked me "Can you really let go?" And expected the answer to be No.
I can't. Trying very hard too. But I still have not mastered the skill yet.
He asked me to try letting go on certain issues. It's not that I want to hold on, but it just cling on me. Sometimes, it made me feel rather breathless.
Things are cooping in my heart for too long. Rotten already.
Letting go. . Difficult but challenging task.
Her topic << Abandoned by hope, lost in my world, full of shit!>>
Hope...
To wish for something with expectation of its fulfillment.
To have confidence; trust.
Have my hopes abandon me?.........Great question. Got me struck.
I believe in hopes, in dreams, and also I know that if someone don't have a dream, how would dreams come true. But this is a reality world. Things don't act as how our plan flows. There will be unfulfilled dreams and hopes.
I will never give up. It's a slogan for everyone I suppose. But how many times can we say that? How can we prevent ourselves from giving up?
There are periods that we felt everything is going against ourselves, and as well as no one else is supporting you. Everyone has turn their backs on you. Despair, isn't it?
Hopes, certainly everyone has hopes. Hopes for better futures, careers, families, and life.
Sure, naturally people hope for the better. But who is the one that set the point as a better life, better career, better future or maybe better families? Different people has different mindsets. Some are just contented with what they have, some hate their present life & yearn for a better ones without working hard, some have been trying very much to have a good life ahead, but things just will not go smoothly for them while some are born with silver spoons.
It's inside their minds whom determine what is good for them and what is bad. But for whatever reasons, like what cheerene has said " its very much like what we experience in life". I suppose it's the experience that makes me yearn for it.
Hopes don't abandon us, but I supposed that we are the ones whom have abandoned them.
Lost...
To let (oneself) become unable to find the way.
To remove (oneself), as from everyday reality into a fantasy world.
To rid oneself of: lost five pounds.
To consume aimlessly; waste: lost a week in idle occupations.
To wander from or become ignorant of: lose one's way.
To remove ourselves from the reality into a fantasy world? Most probably, a lot of us are still living in the fantasy world.
Some still refused to wake up yet. Maybe it isn't their time yet.
Am I living in a fantasy world?
I'm sure everyone has a small part of us, still fantasizing right now. Otherwise, the reality world will drive us crazy I think.
But it's only that small little part that will never be disclosed to any other people except ourselves. But sometimes, over-divulging in fantasizing is bad.
Rather it's crazy. Cuz' we are living in a reality world, we still need to be practical. 1st rule of the reality world, there will never have anyone else to save you unless you save yourself.
To wander from or become ignorant of: lose one's way.
There are times that we wandered off from our goals, lost our way. Times that there aren't anyone to lend you a hand to bring you back. Times that we decided to follow blindly behind people's arse, without realizing whether are we on our right way? Sometimes, after working so hard for something, we've still got no returns that we hoped for. Sometimes it takes us years, sometimes it takes hours to travel our way to our goals. It's not the time that matters. It's the experiences too. Experiencing life.
In the end, what do we look for in life? Like what cheerene has said "It used to be very clear to us, but somehow after setbacks in life, it became so far away from us".
What does life really mean to you and me?
Still chatting with Stephen right now. He gave me his definition. To be happy. There are only 365 days to a year. Of course whatever he does, he wants to be happy. That's from him.
Life to me? I have loads of plans to fulfill, loads of responsibilities to handle.
Whatever steps I try to take now, will affect my life as well as my siblings' life. I would have to take care of my younger brother and sister's educational fees. I supposed by that time my dad would be too old to go out earning money. My other elder siblings aren't helping.
I'm not blaming for such a life. Well for at least, I went through ups and downs. Taste everything of life.
====
I sent Stephen this copy of entry. He read and gave me a comment. He saw through me. I guess he is another friend who knows me & treats me well. Tolerate all my nonsense! Nice dude!!
He asked me "Can you really let go?" And expected the answer to be No.
I can't. Trying very hard too. But I still have not mastered the skill yet.
He asked me to try letting go on certain issues. It's not that I want to hold on, but it just cling on me. Sometimes, it made me feel rather breathless.
Things are cooping in my heart for too long. Rotten already.
Letting go. . Difficult but challenging task.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home