Tuesday, February 24, 2004

:: Quiz Bout Me ::

Err.. kinda long quiz... Stolen from Etel's site. KeKeKe... Well.. I'm bored ya know!
(1) What is your name? Jestin Ng Geck Hong
(2) Are you happy with it? That's the reason why I have everyone calling me 'jEstin' now. *lOl*
(3) Are you named after anyone? Err...All my siblings in the house carries the similar name.
(5) Your screen name: [jEstiN]
(6) Would you name a child of yours after you? No..Never.
(7) What would you name your children? My favorite name: XinXuan
(8) If you were born a member of the opposite sex, what would your name be?  I dunch know.. Ask my dad..
(9) If you could switch names with a friend, who would that be? Err...I would like to be unique. Get one myself!
(10) Are there any mispronunciations/typos that people do with your name constantly?  YEARP! People kept pronouncing my name as "justin".
(11) Would you drop your last name if you became famous? Nope. Never. Names are given by our parents. Shouldn't make any changes unless they asked us to.
(12) Your gender: Female
(13) Straight/gay/bi?  Straight of coursE!
(14) Single? yah... *sobs*
(15) What do you want to be? Always has been my dream --  A radio DJ!
(16) Your birth date: 27 Sept 85
(17) Age: turning 19 this year.....
(18) Age you act: Still can act one arh?
(20) Your height: 163cm
(21) The color of your eyes: Blackie
(22) Happy with it? Yar.
(23) The color of your hair: Err.. Brownish + a bit of white hairs! =_=!!!
(24) Happy with it? NO. I HATE E WHITE HAIRS!
(25) Left/right/ambidextrous? RIGHTY
(26) Your living arrangement? My dad, my mum, my 2 younger sister and a younger brother. =X
(27) Your family: My parents, 2 older brothers, 1 older sister, 2 younger sisters and a younger brother + ME! Big family uh huh.
(28) Have any pets? No..Used to have a pet dog last time..but it passed away during a car accident.
(29) What's your job: I am still a student~
(30) Piercing? Yup. Had 2 on my right ear, 1 on my left.
(31) Tattoos? Nope. My dad's gonna kill me if I get one.
(32) Obsessions? Obsessions.. on the computers !!!!
(33) Addictions? Err.....on food!!!!!
(35) Do you speak another language? Learning japanese now *winks*
(36) Have a favorite quote? Do or Do Not. There is no "try".
(37) Do you have a webpage? Duhx..What are you viewing now?

[DO YOU..]

(71) Smoke?  NO. I HATE IT!
(72) Do drugs? DUHX. NONONO
(73) Read the newspaper? Yearps. That's a daily must.
(74) Pray? Yeah. Sometimes.
(75) Go to church? In the past..
(76) Talk to strangers who IM you? Err, Not often. I'm shy *keke*
(77) Sleep with stuffed animals? Yeah. I have a pooh and a bear on my bed with me~
(78) Take walks in the rain? Yup. Sometimes its nice to stroll in the rain. Refresh my mind...
(79) Talk to people even though you hate them? Yup. Well..That's life. You have no choice.

[HAVE YOU EVER..]

(82) Liked your voice? Yar. I do.
(83) Hurt yourself? ..Hurt myself emotionally, but never physically.
(84) Been out of the country? Yes..the furtherest? HongKong. Pathetic.
(85) Eaten something that made other people sick? Err.. Can't think of any..
(86) Had sex? No..
(87) Been unfaithful?No..
(88) Been in love? That's history...
(89) Sell drugs? Duhx.. Of course NOOO!
(90) Gone skinny dipping? Arghs. Nopey.
(91) Had a medical emergency? Maybe I think during my younger days..
(92) Had a surgery? Nope
(93) Ran away from home? Err... well.. I don't.
(94) Played strip poker? No No No.
(95) Gotten beaten up? No mahz..
(96) Beaten someone up? I may look fierce lah... but I am not someone who will use force to settle problems.
(97) Been picked on? Yup..Always have been.
(98) Been on stage? Yar.

[CLOTHES and other fashion shit]

(154) Shoe brand? Recently crazy about adiddas shoes.
(155) Brand of clothing?  No special preference
(156) Cologne/perfume? D & G . Light Blue.
(157) What are you normally wearing to school/work? Tees and pants/jeans. I hate formal wear. *shruggs*
(158) How about parties? I don't party.
(159) Wear hats? Caps maybe..
(160) Judge other people by their clothing? 
(161) Wear make-up? Nope.
(162) Favorite place to shop? Shop? Town areas.
(163) Favorite article of clothing? Err.. Nike clothes. Nice materials.
(164) Are you trendy? Not ready.
(165) Would you rather wear a uniform to school? NOPE.


[AMIGOS]

(187) Do you have any gay/lesbian friends? Yearp.
(188) Who is your best friend? Err, me myself. I know myself the best. =X
(189) Who's the one person that knows most about you? My aunt & maybe yam? Cuz he is the one who listens to me grumble!~
(191) Your favorite inside joke? HUH? inside joke?
(192) Thing you're picked on most about? WORK! Darn! I hate people who don't cooperate well and give me rubbish as their assigned work. Duhx.
(193) Who's your longest known friend? RinKo! YiKim..All the bunch of QPS students.
(194) Newest? Actually I've no idea who is the newest.
(195) Shyest? Shyest? All my friends not shy one leh!
(196) Funniest? Jin Hao!
(197) Sweetest? Serlyn =X Must say her sweet lah..She spent the whole afternoon helping me to do the Japanese project. *keke*
(198) Closest? My aunt =X
(199) Weirdest? I think I am still considered as the weirdest one of all. *heheh*
(200) Smartest? KIM!! guarantee plus warranty!
(201) Dirtiest? NiL
(202) Friends you miss being close to the most?  Soot, ser, mina that gang. Well... kinda drift apart..
(203) Last person you talked to online? Now, keong is msn-ing me about his template =X
(204) Who do you talk to most online? My aunt, Yam, my shi-xiong, my fellow classmates & course mates.
(205) Who are you on the phone with most? Elvin.....and KUAN! Well.. I don't normally hog on the phone.. I'm with the computer.
(206) Who do you trust most? ME.my mum..my aunt, and yam. Still got more.. Can't think already. But I can really speak my mind with my aunt and yam. 
(207) Who listens to your problems? Yam~ My aunt
(208) Who do you fight most with? My sister *slaps*
(209) Who's the nicest? My aunt..cuz she is the one forever listening to me bullshitting. LOL
(210) Who's the most outgoing? ZhiLun! Can see he is really active uh huh
(211) Who's the best singer? Everyone is a good singer when they dare to sing !
(212) Who's on your shit-list? NiL. Peace brings harmony!
(213) Have you ever thought of having sex with a friend? Err..Nope.
(214) Who's your second family? 2nd family? ...
(215) Do you always feel understood? Nope...
(216) Who's the loudest friend? Jia Hua! Believe me, he can talk non-stop!
(217) Do you trust others easily? Yar.. Gutless.. and always hurt by mistrusting people.
(218) Name one person who's arms you feel safe in: I am still searching for that someone.
(219) Do your friends know you? Of course!
(220) Friend that lives farthest away: Err, eva is in australia now, while gus is in indonesia? LoL
(221) Do you have a crush on someone? Yar of course. I enjoy the process of having crush on someone.
(222) Do they know? Nope, they don't
(223) Who is it? IT MUST BE A MALE HUMAN!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home