Sunday, October 10, 2004

My WeekEND!

Spent my whole day sleeping! Argghhh.. Wasted such a nice Sunday!

I'm badly in need of sleep, I suppose. Didn't have enough of rest for quite some time already. I guess my body is protesting too. Have been having headaches for the past whole week already. It hurts...

Anyway, let me write about what happened yesterday~~

Went down to town to get some books from kinokuniya at around noon. And I spent 2-3 hours in the store! Yes! I was simply fascinated by the books. But I came home empty handed, since the book is currently out of stock. Developed some photos from the Kodak machine as well.

Rushed over to Lavender station to meet hui, Kim and CL. I was late for 30 minutes. *oh-no*

After that, it's my journey to the east. Haha. Went Popular to look for the book before heading for Apple's birthday party. Met up with some of my buddies on the way as well. A bunch of 15 monkeys. Haha.

Then next, its the McDonalds. Some of us didn't have their fill there and so its supper time! Had a couple of nuggets. Met some friends there too. Reached home at 12am sharp.

=X=X=X=X=X=X=X

Attachment...

My attachment will not be ending so soon, cause' I'll have more modules to add on after building the house. The main concert for the project now, is to finish building the prototype house.

Next, work on programming has to be started again. Hell! Those modules are definitely challenging. Ho! That's my retribution for opting "Challenging Projects".
And yes, I'm solely in charge of programming. And so, that explains why I'm so stressed up. Maybe you would say "Leave those parts for your project mates la!". How I wish I could. Duhx.

Tomorrow is myself-declared holidays! Well, didn't manage to celebrate children's day on October 1 because of attachment reasons, so I shall celebrate it on October 11. *just joking*. Hahaha.

=X=X=X=X=X=X=X

Er.. Seriously I don't know what am I writing about. Just a load of crapz. Arrr..Forget it. I will write when I feel like it. Byebye!

AK Rawks!! *muacks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home