Sunday, October 24, 2004

Juz a LiL Thot...

Was doing some blog-hopping just now. Nah, I don't even know where I got the address from (peeps, I didn't even bookmark those blogs down), but I just kept hopping, reading people blogs. Read about something that made me really uncomfortable.. .. ..

Well oh well, I'm in no position to comment anything 'bout those stuffs.. but seriously I will hope for things to be back normal again...

*x*

Recalled about the SG Street Festival performance earlier this year, urm.. I enjoyed the performance a lot, especially seeing familiar faces around. It was till then that I saw L'ze.fier. Chika was the one who introduced this band to me years ago, but I never had the chance to see them perform till then. Heard one of their song previously, as introduced by Chika. Was really impressed with the song & the singing.
What really captivate me is their band performance. It is a total "wow wow" thing! It's not only the lead singer who got my attention, but the whole band. Amazed by them, thou ray was really quite outstanding on the stage. Oh well, he's the tallest in the band! Heh. And he reminded me of some guy in Beyond.

Right now, Sly, the lead singer of L'ze.fier is involved in Singapore Idols. Haa.. I could see that he has lotsa young fans now.
Anyway, L'ze.fier will always be L'ze.fier. No matter what will happen.. And I believe the band spirit will go on strong. . Yeah.. boy!

*x*

Brought my niece to Tampines Mall around late afternoon. Brought her to McDonalds and also for a little window shopping. Oh well, I am a poor aunt ok! Haaa.. But she's ok with it, she just like shopping around too. A noisy little gurly..

Ok.. I end it now.. Before I start grumbling again. . Upset...

There's work tomorrow. 12-7. Darn. The hours seems to grow longer and longer! It was only 12-6pm last week. ARGHS.
But bo bian.. Because of $_$. I really see the importance of money now... bOoBooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home