A new Start.. soon!
Finally managed to get myself sitting down, trying hard to concentrate on writing the post.
And Yes, it has been long since I sat down to write something. Loads of things went through my life this few weeks, pretty confused for a little dumb me.
*x*
Just enjoyed a 1 week holiday break! Well, the group has been working hard on the project, very well deserved for the break. *hee* We'll be starting on the MP project next Monday. Hope everything goes smoothly for us, especially without any more problems.
Anyway, didn't want to talk about those problems regarding project anymore. I just hope that everything will go away from now on. Starting afresh on Monday onwards. Bless me and my project!
Hooray. Results are out today. I've got mine too! A PASSED grade for my Student Internship Programme. Duh, that's of course! loLx. Too bad, this semester doesn't have any grades except for the passed/failed; so I have no chances to pull up my GPA score. Apparently, it is still too low that I might not even get into NTU, into faculty of Computer Engineering (Computer Science).
*x*
Working towards my goals too. Set several long term as well as short term goals for myself. I will make sure I achieve them, especially the "short term goal no. 1" that I've set. *hee* I'm not gonna disclosed it here yet, everyone will know when time is ripe.
*x*
This damn headache has been pestering me for weeks. Wondering is it because of stress or maybe lack of sleep for too long? It's hurting me so much that at times I felt so giddy till I can't walk! Haix.
Was in school for a while this afternoon doing some discussion and by chance, met our supervisor in our lab. loL. Heh, TTL still dared to ask him whether he missed us or not. *OMG*
Has a little chat with him before he went off. But I think he missed us a lot bah, he gave me a call at 4 pm to ask me to edit the proposal again. *faints* Fwah.. sob sob. A Poor Me..
Time to read some stories... BYEBYE!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home