I'm just too dumb to be true
Yes... Sitting right here.. Feeling very pissed off with myself
How dumb can I be? Yes, the ALL you could think of. I'm just too dumb to be true. Such simple jobs and I can't manage to handle them.
Fcuk it. This is for me. Brainless person I am. Seriously, I hate this project. I had it when I could not even reference with anyone else. I hate it when I feel so helpless.
I wanted to try to do the code now, but in simple terms, I CAN'T make it. I'm having a headache and gastric pain right now. Feeling very awful. Hell.
There's no one else that I could turn to for help. NO ONE.
I know I shouldn't be relying on anyone for help, but the thing is, I can't even start the project, let alone to finish the assignment. Please, I need someone to brief me on this. Damnit
Can't help but to feel I am really damn stupid.
I am HELPLESSLY in need of HELP. PLEASE
How dumb can I be? Yes, the ALL you could think of. I'm just too dumb to be true. Such simple jobs and I can't manage to handle them.
Fcuk it. This is for me. Brainless person I am. Seriously, I hate this project. I had it when I could not even reference with anyone else. I hate it when I feel so helpless.
I wanted to try to do the code now, but in simple terms, I CAN'T make it. I'm having a headache and gastric pain right now. Feeling very awful. Hell.
There's no one else that I could turn to for help. NO ONE.
I know I shouldn't be relying on anyone for help, but the thing is, I can't even start the project, let alone to finish the assignment. Please, I need someone to brief me on this. Damnit
Can't help but to feel I am really damn stupid.
I am HELPLESSLY in need of HELP. PLEASE

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home