Running out of titles
往往﹐傷你最深的是你最在乎的人。。
但﹐ 傷我的人。。是不是最在乎我的呢﹖
Went down to town today. Visited kinokuniya bookstore as well. I was walking around the Chinese department when this book caught my eyes. << Potato, 我以為旅行可以療傷>> ( It meant something like, Potato, I thought holidaying could cure illness). It's sort of pictorial book, with little words at the sides. In the book, this rabbit visited several countries like England, Tokyo, Taiwan as well as Hong Kong. With different dressing as well. Standing at the corner, reading and looking at the pictures. I can say some are really well taken. Gave me some thoughts as well. .
Ok, another bored day. I'm broke as well. I overspent by 50 bucks this week. Opps, that's unintentionally. Drying as the day goes.... Boo
Am supposed to come out with the C programming notes, but.... Ok! Fine! I will start working tomorrow and make sure everything is done, as well as last week's reflection and PR1. Damnit! This is wrong! Why am I still slacking around! Fwah!
Laptop's going crazy again I think~ I can't stand it no more! But too bad, it's isn't worth to get it now by paying installments for the laptop. But if maybe I can get the scholarship then things will not be so bad. It's 1.5k I could jus top up another 1 thousand odd dollars to get a new laptop. Isn't that great!? But anyway, I'm only dreaming. hah.. With my kind of results, I would never be qualify for any!
Time for some surfing and reading up.
Spinning track : Su Zhi Cheng's Shen Bian De Ni. . .... Where's mine? In search of one..
Do anyone know what am I thinking? ...deep down...
但﹐ 傷我的人。。是不是最在乎我的呢﹖
Went down to town today. Visited kinokuniya bookstore as well. I was walking around the Chinese department when this book caught my eyes. << Potato, 我以為旅行可以療傷>> ( It meant something like, Potato, I thought holidaying could cure illness). It's sort of pictorial book, with little words at the sides. In the book, this rabbit visited several countries like England, Tokyo, Taiwan as well as Hong Kong. With different dressing as well. Standing at the corner, reading and looking at the pictures. I can say some are really well taken. Gave me some thoughts as well. .
Ok, another bored day. I'm broke as well. I overspent by 50 bucks this week. Opps, that's unintentionally. Drying as the day goes.... Boo
Am supposed to come out with the C programming notes, but.... Ok! Fine! I will start working tomorrow and make sure everything is done, as well as last week's reflection and PR1. Damnit! This is wrong! Why am I still slacking around! Fwah!
Laptop's going crazy again I think~ I can't stand it no more! But too bad, it's isn't worth to get it now by paying installments for the laptop. But if maybe I can get the scholarship then things will not be so bad. It's 1.5k I could jus top up another 1 thousand odd dollars to get a new laptop. Isn't that great!? But anyway, I'm only dreaming. hah.. With my kind of results, I would never be qualify for any!
Time for some surfing and reading up.
Spinning track : Su Zhi Cheng's Shen Bian De Ni. . .... Where's mine? In search of one..
Do anyone know what am I thinking? ...deep down...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home