Monday, August 09, 2004

My darn phone (X66)

Apparently, I've played too much of the differences game. It's causing me of my splitting headache.

Anyway, spent my whole evening at home. Went over to my aunt's house to fix her printer before I set off towards Pasir Ris Mrt station. Spent an hour fixing it. Why? Cuz' she threw away all the installer, and left me downloading from the website again. BUT, she's only using 56k. I almost hanged myself seeing how slow the downloading is. =X

Was supposed to meet up with some of my sec school friends, but how suey can I be? My phone refused to cooperate with me when I was at the MRT station @ pasir ris. Wanted to give them a message to ask them where are they, but I just can't on the phone. It's giving me the SIM Card Error, Emergency calls only. Damn. I don't even remember any of their numbers. So, in the end, I dropped down at Tampines station and made my way towards StarHub Customer Service shop. And HOLLY! They managed to on the phone for me, but then the fault lies in my months old phone. It would shut down within minutes still. I need to bring it for repairs, and it will take 3 weeks. bullshit. So, this all spoilt my mood, and I decided to give the trip a miss and headed home.

Arghhs... I remembered that I wanted to write something just now, but things just flew off my mind. I'm getting really absent minded recently. Stressed up too. I'm gorging myself with lotsa food every hour, every minute. Making myself really sick of it. Stomach upset too. Just another 4 days before my fatherly supervisor comes back from his holidays. I'm pretty sure that IF we do not meet his requirements, he WILL kill us all. Fwah. AMEN.

A lot of stuffs have been going on in my family. I guess in no time, there would be a world war 3 happening in my family. Seriously, I'm sick of it already. Damn shitz.

It's the National Day. Singapore's 39th Birthday. Yeah. Happy Birthday Singapore! A Progressive Society. Cheerios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home