....Bliss...
Monday's coming. In another 30 minutes time.
Yeah, read Cheerene's blog just now. Well, I guess everyone is blessed with something, it's only did they realize it or not.
Family, be it good or bad, but for at least, you are blessed with 1. Think of those orphans. They don't even have chances for better education. For care and concern from your family. As well as those family problems. So think about it, you might have a family with members that you dislike, but that's life. And at least you are not alone in this world.
Friends, you may have a lot. But what matters it's not the quantity, but the quality. I'm one who is contented with just 1 friend who understands me well.
Education. Yes, till now, I'm still grumbling over this fact. My dad once handed both my elder sister and my brother money for their courses. And yet? I'm paying my own education. Yes, I'm only merely borrowing the money that my dad has in his CPF account, which I need to pay him back once I start working. Pathetic. But well, what can I do? Right now, it's only working harder and putting more efforts on my studies. So I could provide a better study environment for my younger siblings. But I should be contented. I've enjoyed better life for several many years before all these falls on us. University studies seems far from me now. If I can't make it to local universities, it means the end for me now. Since it's only in Singapore that I could apply for bank loan. Unless some great companies want to sponsor me? Hah, Please email me @ jestine.ng@gmail.com please! Thanks! =X
Contentment. Be contented with things you have right now. This is what I'm trying to learn now. I'm a greedy person. One who is never contented with things I owned. That's why I'm pretty bothered about laptops. I'm still yearning for a new one. This is a desire.
But there's contradiction in this sentence. If you don't have desires for the better, won't you lose the fighting spirit by then? Then no one would be striving for better futures, better homes as well as better salaries. duhx.
In life, there will always be ups and downs. Unpredictable. I've once read an email about a teacher asking her students to keep some potatoes with them everywhere they go. Days passed. Potatoes started rotting. The smell of it is horrendous. Would you still want to keep the potatoes by your side? It's similar to troubles and hatred we kept. Do you think it's healthy to keep them?
....
12.07am. Writing this piece of entry for a super duper long time.
I'm still thinking. Why am I so persistent? Why am I still standing at the same spot for so long while the rest have already left much more earlier? It's merely my wishful part of thinking. I see no point of being persistent anymore. No more. Leaving the spot from now onwards. It's high time to catch up with the rest. Time waits for no man.
No one knows. Knows what I'm thinking about, knows what I'm going to do.
It's time. Time that I should leave.
Good Night.
m.o.n.d.a.y..b.l.u.e.s
Yeah, read Cheerene's blog just now. Well, I guess everyone is blessed with something, it's only did they realize it or not.
Family, be it good or bad, but for at least, you are blessed with 1. Think of those orphans. They don't even have chances for better education. For care and concern from your family. As well as those family problems. So think about it, you might have a family with members that you dislike, but that's life. And at least you are not alone in this world.
Friends, you may have a lot. But what matters it's not the quantity, but the quality. I'm one who is contented with just 1 friend who understands me well.
Education. Yes, till now, I'm still grumbling over this fact. My dad once handed both my elder sister and my brother money for their courses. And yet? I'm paying my own education. Yes, I'm only merely borrowing the money that my dad has in his CPF account, which I need to pay him back once I start working. Pathetic. But well, what can I do? Right now, it's only working harder and putting more efforts on my studies. So I could provide a better study environment for my younger siblings. But I should be contented. I've enjoyed better life for several many years before all these falls on us. University studies seems far from me now. If I can't make it to local universities, it means the end for me now. Since it's only in Singapore that I could apply for bank loan. Unless some great companies want to sponsor me? Hah, Please email me @ jestine.ng@gmail.com please! Thanks! =X
Contentment. Be contented with things you have right now. This is what I'm trying to learn now. I'm a greedy person. One who is never contented with things I owned. That's why I'm pretty bothered about laptops. I'm still yearning for a new one. This is a desire.
But there's contradiction in this sentence. If you don't have desires for the better, won't you lose the fighting spirit by then? Then no one would be striving for better futures, better homes as well as better salaries. duhx.
In life, there will always be ups and downs. Unpredictable. I've once read an email about a teacher asking her students to keep some potatoes with them everywhere they go. Days passed. Potatoes started rotting. The smell of it is horrendous. Would you still want to keep the potatoes by your side? It's similar to troubles and hatred we kept. Do you think it's healthy to keep them?
....
12.07am. Writing this piece of entry for a super duper long time.
I'm still thinking. Why am I so persistent? Why am I still standing at the same spot for so long while the rest have already left much more earlier? It's merely my wishful part of thinking. I see no point of being persistent anymore. No more. Leaving the spot from now onwards. It's high time to catch up with the rest. Time waits for no man.
No one knows. Knows what I'm thinking about, knows what I'm going to do.
It's time. Time that I should leave.
Good Night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home